Windows 10: I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back

Discus and support I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost my Vertical side bar on RIGHT HAND SIDE OF SCREEN in my Apps. How do I recover it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BernardJarvis, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back

I have lost my Vertical side bar on RIGHT HAND SIDE OF SCREEN in my Apps. How do I recover it.

:)

BernardJarvis, Jul 31, 2018

2. Verticle scroll Problem

I have lost verticle scroll when upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. How do I restore this?

GregorySlee, Jul 31, 2018
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done *Smile I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jul 31, 2018
  4. I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back

Bing Bar App for Windows 10

Hi Shirley,

We would like to advise you that the Bing Bar app is not compatible yet with Windows 10. Since its creating conflict when installing other device/program on your PC, we recommend uninstalling the Bing Bar app for the meantime by following the steps below:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Apps & features.
    • Open the Settings app and click the Programs and Features link under the Related settings section.
    • Once you are in the Control Panel window, scroll down and look for the Bing Bar app.
    • Right-click the app and click Uninstall.

After performing the steps above, kindly advise us with the result.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back

1. I have lost my Verticle side bar in my APPS how do i get it back - Similar Threads - lost Verticle side

2. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  3. I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my contacts, how do I get them back?: With the ATT change, I lost all my contacts. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-contacts-how-do-i-get-them-back/724c91a0-52df-4c4b-b3a8-55a3f332b90a
  4. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  5. How do I get my lost whiteboards back?

How do I get my lost whiteboards back?: Recently I opened up my microsoft whiteboard app to find all of my whiteboards missing. I'm using the same account and I didn't do anything that would have caused them to be deleted. How can I get these back. I have 2 weeks worth of notes lost because they were randomly...
  6. How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?

How do I get my horizontal scroll bar back?: I looked at many sites and YouTube before asking. All the things they suggested did not work. I can't get my horizontal scroll bar. Please help me asap. Thanks....
  7. feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Customization
    feature bar is now on the side of my screen was at the bottom of the sceen how do i get it back: how do i get my featue bar back to the bottom of the screen in windows 10? Its now on the right side running vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-bar-is-now-on-the-side-of-my-screen-was-at/0803c050-1aab-4b2f-a70d-527447d1da29
  8. I have lost my icons that were on the side of my screen saver, how can I get them back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have lost my icons that were on the side of my screen saver, how can I get them back: I have lost my icons that were on the side of my screen saver, how can I get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-icons-that-were-on-the-side-of-my/609de826-e98a-41e5-b0e4-551e2707b8ed
  9. I lost my NVIDIA client on my PC , how do i get it back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I lost my NVIDIA client on my PC , how do i get it back: To Whom it may concern, Your updates messed up my NVIDIA CLIENT.EXE and i need it back, I restored my drivers over and over, and no Control panel will load Please get back to me with fix that i need, Thanks...
  10. how do i get my tool bar and faverites back

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my tool bar and faverites back: how do i get my tool bar and faverites back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-tool-bar-and-faverites-back/4f9a104e-492a-4bbb-a7f9-c159e904d65e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost apps on side bar