Windows 10: I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming

Discus and support I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [img] [img] the funny thing is with the last picture is that my i didnt have my router up and running at that time (btw this "suojattu" means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamilaine, Sep 16, 2016.

1. jamilaine Win User

I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming

I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming [​IMG]

I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming [​IMG]
    the funny thing is with the last picture is that my i didnt have my router up and running at that time (btw this "suojattu" means protected and "yhdistetty" means connected)

:)

jamilaine, Sep 16, 2016

2. I have all of the same problems that I just saw listed. Can't get certain emals, can't block, can't move and keep wanted emails they always land in junk.

Hi Monica,

It must be unfortunate that you are still facing the same issue. Let me help you.

• Which Email service provider are you referring to?

• Have you checked with Internet Explorer?

• Are you referring to Windows Mail App?

As a work around, I suggest you to perform Windows App troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows App Trouble Shooter

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 16, 2016
  3. I have all of the same problems that I just saw listed. Can't get certain emals, can't block, can't move and keep wanted emails they always land in junk.

I forgot to add Larry Schultz as another person that goes into junk

MonicaBrockway, Sep 16, 2016
Thema:

I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming

1. I have multiple networks of the same name and they just keep coming - Similar Threads - multiple networks same

2. Keep files with the same name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep files with the same name: I regularly have documents with the same name that I need to transfer to a folder and I want to select the option to not skip any files with the same name and just have them automatically renamed, rather than having to choose to keep both files each time....
  3. Keep files with the same name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep files with the same name: I regularly have documents with the same name that I need to transfer to a folder and I want to select the option to not skip any files with the same name and just have them automatically renamed, rather than having to choose to keep both files each time....
  4. Multiple bugs not getting fixed and they just keep coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bugs not getting fixed and they just keep coming: Hey,Is it me or windows 10 starting to become more and more buggy?First i can't type into the search bar unless i run C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe with a shortcut. This is like a half a year old bug and it's still not fixed.Now i can't even change my lock screen background,...
  5. Multiple bugs not getting fixed and they just keep coming

Multiple bugs not getting fixed and they just keep coming: Hey,Is it me or windows 10 starting to become more and more buggy?First i can't type into the search bar unless i run C:\Windows\System32\ctfmon.exe with a shortcut. This is like a half a year old bug and it's still not fixed.Now i can't even change my lock screen background,...
  6. Multiple bugs not getting fixed and they just keep coming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Keeping the same assigned name on multiple devices in Microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeping the same assigned name on multiple devices in Microsoft solitaire: I play Microsoft Solitaire on my computer and I have an assigned name. However, when I installed Microsoft Solitaire on a second computer, I get a different assigned name. How can I have the same name on both computers?...
  8. Bluetooth with multiple devices of the same name.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth with multiple devices of the same name.: I'm trying to connect 2 ps4 controllers to my PC over Bluetooth. If I connect one it no longer detects the other. I think it might be because they are both named "Wireless Controller" How do I fix this? submitted by /u/bobbisrex99 [link] [comments]...
  9. Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name.: How Do I Re-Name Multiple Folders To Same Name? I Have about 2,000 folders all different names, want to put all their contents into a Single Folder. So if I rename all the folders to the same name, that should do it....
  10. Multiple files with same name

Multiple files with same name: Here's one that is a total mystery to me: The last couple of days I have been working on a file made with MS Word. It was a letter that I have been working of for a couple of days. I edited and changed the file several times and put it in two different folders. I wasn't sure...