Windows 10: I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

Discus and support I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What happens with the reception of updates and new features in Windows? One day I install Windows 11. Randomly, out of the blue, after rebooting, a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sergiohzph, Dec 3, 2023.

1. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

What happens with the reception of updates and new features in Windows? One day I install Windows 11. Randomly, out of the blue, after rebooting, a new function appears e.g. Copilot, when I wasn't even looking for it. Another day I reinstall Windows 11. I install the latest updates from Windows Update, checking all the options to receive the latest updates and features, I do not receive any new features again, example with Copilot. Now, I join the Windows Insider program, Copilot does not appear, and everything continues as if it were a stable version, on 22H2. But I run "winver.exe", a

:)

sergiohzph, Dec 3, 2023

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Dec 3, 2023
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 3, 2023
  4. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

1. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life. - Similar Threads - never witnessed such

2. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.: What happens with the reception of updates and new features in Windows? One day I install Windows 11. Randomly, out of the blue, after rebooting, a new function appears e.g. Copilot, when I wasn't even looking for it. Another day I reinstall Windows 11. I install the latest...
  3. I have some problems wit creating WinPE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some problems wit creating WinPE: I want to add the powershell into my PE. I copied the core.However, I tried many times, but failed.What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-problems-wit-creating-winpe/363ae09d-9009-4fdd-a817-edfa595966b3
  4. I have some problems wit creating WinPE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have some problems wit creating WinPE: I want to add the powershell into my PE. I copied the core.However, I tried many times, but failed.What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-problems-wit-creating-winpe/363ae09d-9009-4fdd-a817-edfa595966b3
  5. WIFI RECEPTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI RECEPTION: have one computer on east wing and one east. computer east has the router and tv hooked UP; wifi is great. west side of house NOT A STRAIGHT LINE, THROUGH DOORS, WALLS, THE WIFI COMES AND GOIES. IS THERE A FIX TO THIS? TERRYCRAIG2...
  6. Network reception stops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network reception stops: Hello, for about two days I have had a problem with windows 10: when I open a program such as explorer windows files the reception of wifi no longer works, or through the activity manager I see that sending data is at 0 kb / s same reception too. Anyone know if how I can fix...
  7. I Am At My Wit's End

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Am At My Wit's End: After digging through countless forums and help boards I cannot filter through or find anything relevant to my current situation. I got a brand new HP laptop with Windows 10 a few days ago and set up a few things, nothing much. Just Steam, Tf2, Zoom, Minecraft, and a couple...
  8. I am at my wits end..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am at my wits end..: submitted by /u/TIWIMEISTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlypq3/i_am_at_my_wits_end/
  9. Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.: I built this PC at the end of the school year to be my primary PC for film color correction. A couple of months after the build, I was updating a driver and during reboot, the fans went to 100% and there was no video. KB + Mouse would light up though and I was even able to...
  10. Windows 10 Update *At My Wits End*

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update *At My Wits End*: Hello, Long story short, I have been trying to update the various new updates since May this year! Everytime I get close it says I lose space so I tried to use an external hardrive - wouldn't accept it. I tried creating space - Still wasn't enough! I have done the...