Windows 10: i have nextbook 11.6 with 10 pro m/n nxw116qc264

Discus and support i have nextbook 11.6 with 10 pro m/n nxw116qc264 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my son messed with my netbook 11.6 with windows 10 pr0 64 bit with duel 1.83 and now some how it says its a windows home ver 32bit instead of 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RANDYYELL, Oct 2, 2016.

1. RANDYYELL Win User

i have nextbook 11.6 with 10 pro m/n nxw116qc264

my son messed with my netbook 11.6 with windows 10 pr0 64 bit with duel 1.83 and now some how it says its a windows home ver 32bit instead of 64 bit and it says its a duel 1.3 instead of 1.83 and does not even have or show a sound card .ive tryed netbook site wasnt much help
    my question is where can i get the right recovery for it or do i need to purchase anew windows 10 pro iso and if so do the drivers for it load auto or do i need to download those also if anyone can steer me in the right dirction and any info on this is much appreciate ..need help
    just curious does a desktop -laptop & tablets have different versions other than windows 10 home & pro version.
    thanks for any help

:)

RANDYYELL, Oct 2, 2016

2. Drivers Missing

The Computer is a Nextbook Flexx 11 Model # is: NXW116QC264

Here's the link to the reports: Reports

They're all in .txt format

BradleyPlatt, Oct 2, 2016
  3. running reason 8 on Windows 10?

Does anyone have any experience on how well Windows 10 can run Reason 8 especially on the Nextbook flex 11.6? I need to know before I Purchase my tablet/ laptop.

Sod Powell, Oct 2, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

That tablet should be running 32-bit Windows, not 64-bit. When I get home, I'll have to look in my device manager, there are a couple of device manager entries that need to be updated.

If you think it had Windows 10 Pro on it before, then you can upgrade the Home version to Pro version by changing the product key in settings -> updates & security -> activation to the generic Windows 10 Pro product key. You'll have to google it, it ends with -3V66T. That will trigger the upgrade to Pro version. If you had Windows 10 Pro installed and activated on it before, it should activate again. If you did not have Pro on it before, it will upgrade to Pro, but not activate.

NavyLCDR, Oct 2, 2016
Thema:

1. i have nextbook 11.6 with 10 pro m/n nxw116qc264 - Similar Threads - nextbook pro nxw116qc264

2. Switch Windows 11 Pro N to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Windows 11 Pro N to Pro: I installed the Windows 11 Pro N version, which I cannot activate using my existing Windows 10 Pro product key. How can I Switch the installed version, so can I can activate it without the need for a new product key?...
  3. Switch Windows 11 Pro N to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch Windows 11 Pro N to Pro: I installed the Windows 11 Pro N version, which I cannot activate using my existing Windows 10 Pro product key. How can I Switch the installed version, so can I can activate it without the need for a new product key?...
  4. Windows 11 pro N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro N: How can I obtain Windows 11 pro N .iso to download ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-n/b7c1b918-7224-4b16-9e4b-5f74c79d83c1
  5. Windows 11 pro N

Windows 11 pro N: How can I obtain Windows 11 pro N .iso to download ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-n/b7c1b918-7224-4b16-9e4b-5f74c79d83c1
  6. I have Windows 11 Pro N and I want Windows 11 Pro ; DSOUND.DLL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 Pro N and I want Windows 11 Pro ; DSOUND.DLL ERROR: Hi, I'd like to ask if how do I download a normal Windows 11 Pro? Because I'm having trouble with the Windows 11 Pro N. It keeps on saying that DSOUND.DLL error. I can't play any of my games because of that. Please help....
  7. I have Windows 11 Pro N and I want Windows 11 Pro ; DSOUND.DLL ERROR

I have Windows 11 Pro N and I want Windows 11 Pro ; DSOUND.DLL ERROR: Hi, I'd like to ask if how do I download a normal Windows 11 Pro? Because I'm having trouble with the Windows 11 Pro N. It keeps on saying that DSOUND.DLL error. I can't play any of my games because of that. Please help....
  8. Change Windows 11 Pro N to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows 11 Pro N to Pro: HelloI installed the Windows 11 Pro N version, which I cannot activate using my regular Windows 11 Pro product key. How can I change / upgrade the installed version, such that my activation key works? It would be annoying if I had to re-install everything only because of the...
  9. Change Windows 11 Pro N to Pro

Change Windows 11 Pro N to Pro: HelloI installed the Windows 11 Pro N version, which I cannot activate using my regular Windows 11 Pro product key. How can I change / upgrade the installed version, such that my activation key works? It would be annoying if I had to re-install everything only because of the...
  10. Windows 10 PRO N and I want to install windows pro 10 without the N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PRO N and I want to install windows pro 10 without the N: After installing the plain pro 10 version it still shows as having the pro 10 N version installed. I upgraded machines moving the SSD over only, so the "N" version became invalid. I can't seem to upgrade and take the "N" version off. I have a valid license key for the pro...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nextbook nxw116qc264 drivers for windows 10

2. nxw116qc264 what Windows to install?