Windows 10: I have no Admin on my laptop

Discus and support I have no Admin on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have no Admin on my laptop. I am a standard user and would like to reset windows 10. There is a way to do this as a standard user through settings I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by philhais, Aug 10, 2018.

1. philhais Win User

I have no Admin on my laptop

I have no Admin on my laptop. I am a standard user and would like to reset windows 10. There is a way to do this as a standard user through settings

I can run through the blue screen prompts until it tells me that I don't have enough disk space and that I should delete stuff.. I have deleted all I'm allowed to, but as standard I cannot remove apps such as Office and Chrome and other games.

Is there anything I can do?

:)

philhais, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 10, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 10, 2018
  4. I have no Admin on my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

I have no Admin on my laptop

1. I have no Admin on my laptop - Similar Threads - Admin laptop

2. My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand: I set up a local administrator on my laptop lenovo yoga slim 6, Windows 11 Home v 22H2 following the instructions given in Windows help - create normal user without ID account, then change this normal user to admin. I ran "manage-bde -status" in the command prompt to get the...
  3. My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 'local admin' userid does not have administrative rights on my laptop - I don't understand: I set up a local administrator on my laptop lenovo yoga slim 6, Windows 11 Home v 22H2 following the instructions given in Windows help - create normal user without ID account, then change this normal user to admin. I ran "manage-bde -status" in the command prompt to get the...
  4. I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?

I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?: It gives me the usual "Do you want to allow this app to make changes" popup and it wants me to enter a password and username, but there is no "yes" button just "no" A: why do i need admin access all of a sudden and not always, B: wheres a : thanks in advanced...
  5. I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?: It gives me the usual "Do you want to allow this app to make changes" popup and it wants me to enter a password and username, but there is no "yes" button just "no" A: why do i need admin access all of a sudden and not always, B: wheres a : thanks in advanced...
  6. I own this laptop and all of a sudden it wants admin access for a bunch of stuff?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?: I got this lenovo laptop 3 months ago and there is this account on the laptop called "speeder solutions" and it is set to administrator and i'm not, now I cannot download anything since it keeps asking me for the pin of "speeder solutions". at first i tried to reset the...
  8. unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?

unknown admin account on my laptop and i am not admin, what do i do?: I got this lenovo laptop 3 months ago and there is this account on the laptop called "speeder solutions" and it is set to administrator and i'm not, now I cannot download anything since it keeps asking me for the pin of "speeder solutions". at first i tried to reset the...
  9. Can I access downloads or Programs from Admin on my laptop from a local account on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I access downloads or Programs from Admin on my laptop from a local account on the...: I lost the password to my old laptop computer profile, I had a program on it that I need to use, is it possible to access it from my Admin desktop?...
  10. Can I access downloads or Programs from Admin on my laptop from a local account on the...

Can I access downloads or Programs from Admin on my laptop from a local account on the...: I lost the password to my old laptop computer profile, I had a program on it that I need to use, is it possible to access it from my Admin desktop?...