Windows 10: I have no question. I found a profound error

Discus and support I have no question. I found a profound error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wlodek Nocula, Apr 16, 2024.

1. I have no question. I found a profound error

The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes.

:)

Wlodek Nocula, Apr 16, 2024
  2. bdanmo Win User

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account? The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join. Thoughts?

bdanmo, Apr 16, 2024
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. Shuyin03 Win User

I have no question. I found a profound error

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

I have no question. I found a profound error

1. I have no question. I found a profound error - Similar Threads - question found profound

2. I have no question. I found a profound error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....
  3. I have a question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a question: My laptop decided my pin is no longer available due to a change of security. It has options for set up my pin or sign in options, my mouse will hover over them highlighting them, but not let me click on them...
  4. I have a question

I have a question: My laptop decided my pin is no longer available due to a change of security. It has options for set up my pin or sign in options, my mouse will hover over them highlighting them, but not let me click on them...
  5. i have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a question: my pc is 4gb ram and 1.80 ghz processeur it will run windows 8.1 as well ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question/6ea52947-8567-41aa-986c-3c9570f064eb
  6. I have a question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question: Can fresh paint do the layers things? It's so hard for me to draw without layers : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question/c0d227f3-2d83-45b9-91e3-d77732cd5a16
  7. I have a question

I have a question: Can fresh paint do the layers things? It's so hard for me to draw without layers : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-question/c0d227f3-2d83-45b9-91e3-d77732cd5a16
  8. I have a question.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question.: I'm using 3 different hard drives on my pc. All 3 has windows 10 and I switch them regularly. This might be a weird question but does anyone know what happenes if you switch hard drives while the pc is in sleep mode? I'm kinda scared to test it. If someone who saw this...
  9. I have a question.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a question.: so, You know how the cheapest laptops come with emmc right? so I got to thinking, or you were to add a External hard drive. hdd/ssd. would you be able to get more space and therefore improve the speed of your laptop if you make the ehdd/essd the main storage? this is just a...
  10. I have a question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question: I am a gamer,in the game i have my own sensitivity settings,and i use windows 7.If i want to use Windows 10,i can apply the same sensitivity in game settings,but what about mouse dpi,in windows 7 its not a anumerical setting,but low-medium-high (Something like that). How do i...