Windows 10: I have no questions or concerns thank you

Discus and support I have no questions or concerns thank you in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm not doing that for no reason y I should be doing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charlene Hilliard, Jul 10, 2024.

1. I have no questions or concerns thank you

I'm not doing that for no reason y I should be doing this

:)

Charlene Hilliard, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Questions Concerning Keyboard

To rectify your concern making the Fn key as a default, we suggest contacting the laptop manufacturer since there are separate keyboard settings for a gaming device that needs to be configured.

With regards to the first follow up question, can you confirm to us if the static sound occurs on all the music you play? As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps outlined on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . This reference has been proven to resolve most of the common sound concerns.

About the surround keys issue, it is best to reach out to the laptop manufacturer so they can check the specifics of your keyboard. They have the expertise to physically inspect it and find any hardware related issues.

Feel free to post back should you have additional queries.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 10, 2024
  4. I have no questions or concerns thank you

Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

I have no questions or concerns thank you

1. I have no questions or concerns thank you - Similar Threads - questions concerns thank

2. I have no questions or concerns thank you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no questions or concerns thank you: That's a lot to type so I'm not going to type that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-questions-or-concerns-thank-you/a31d394a-a15b-4ac7-b3e5-9a118d236571
  3. I have no questions or concerns thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no questions or concerns thank you: That's a lot to type so I'm not going to type that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-questions-or-concerns-thank-you/a31d394a-a15b-4ac7-b3e5-9a118d236571
  4. I have no questions or concerns thank you

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I have no questions or concerns thank you

I have no questions or concerns thank you: I'm not doing that for no reason y I should be doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-questions-or-concerns-thank-you/c15def07-e93a-4251-a093-d9330575b08d
  6. I have no questions or concerns thank you

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have no questions or concerns thank you: I'm not doing that for no reason y I should be doing this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-questions-or-concerns-thank-you/c15def07-e93a-4251-a093-d9330575b08d
  7. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a very concerning question.: Alright so, I was trying to install Minecraft on my computer, but eventually I got the OpenGL Error. which I already know how to fix, but we are not here for that.Now, In order for me to fix the OpenGL error, I needed the OpenCL and OpenGL Compatibility App, however I needed...
  8. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

Hello, I have a very concerning question.: Alright so, I was trying to install Minecraft on my computer, but eventually I got the OpenGL Error. which I already know how to fix, but we are not here for that.Now, In order for me to fix the OpenGL error, I needed the OpenCL and OpenGL Compatibility App, however I needed...
  9. Hello, I have a very concerning question.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro: Thanks for your solution to file unavailable - directory corrupted.I used your suggestion of CHKDSK.I added the parameters /f /rTook 8+ hours on my 8TB external disk. Didn't appear to work at first; after a reboot, access was restored. Thank you. There are a lot of duplicate...