Windows 10: I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

Discus and support I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been charged for Microsoft 365 basic by two different locations. One is Microsoft store remond, WA and the other is Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gerald Rudd, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

I have been charged for Microsoft 365 basic by two different locations. One is Microsoft store remond, WA and the other is Microsoft store MSBill.Infowa Can you help me recover one of those payments?Gerald Rudd

:)

Gerald Rudd, Mar 4, 2024
  2. rmwinpdx Win User

I paid for the one year subscription for Jigsaw in November of 2015, and now it's telling me my subscription has expired.

Original title; Microsoft Jigsaw

I paid for the one year subscription for Jigsaw in November of 2015, and now it's telling me my subscription has expired. This is only the next month, December 15. What gives? Trying to find any support is next to impossible. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

rmwinpdx, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

1. Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It's important to use that account.
    2. Find your subscription and select Manage.

Note: If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won't be automatically charged after this date. There's nothing further to do at this time and you can continue to use the product until the subscription expires.
    3. On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
    4. Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation. To view our complete cancellation policy, see Microsoft Store Terms of Sale.

_Assistance, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Log into this link, do you see your Microsoft 365 subscription listed there, and if you do, is the expiry date correct showing your paid for subscription?

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

Tenforo, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

1. I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018 - Similar Threads - paid twice years

2. I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have paid twice for this years subscription. Can you call me about it at 423 620 2018: I have been charged for Microsoft 365 basic by two different locations. One is Microsoft store remond, WA and the other is Microsoft store MSBill.Infowa Can you help me recover one of those payments?Gerald Rudd...
  3. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  4. I paid for subscription and no activation

I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  5. I paid my subscription for a year and service were turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid my subscription for a year and service were turned off: I paid my subcription for a year and services were turned off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-my-subscription-for-a-year-and-service-were/9af2bff4-2f99-4691-bc28-89f82a13c3f5
  6. I paid my subscription for a year and service were turned off

I paid my subscription for a year and service were turned off: I paid my subcription for a year and services were turned off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-my-subscription-for-a-year-and-service-were/9af2bff4-2f99-4691-bc28-89f82a13c3f5
  7. I paid my subscription for a year and service were turned off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  9. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  10. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security