Windows 10: I have paused the Windows 11 upgrade
Discus and support I have paused the Windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't remember saying it was okay to upgrade but Windows upgraded my Windows 10 Winver 20H2 OS Build 19042.1415 to Windows 11. I was immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peepsie2, Dec 19, 2021.
Thema:
I have paused the Windows 11 upgrade
Loading...
-
I have paused the Windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - paused upgrade
-
Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The... -
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Builds With Unlimited Update Pause Extension and New...
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Builds With Unlimited Update Pause Extension and New...: Microsoft has rolled out new Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on June 8 for both the Beta and Experimental channels. The update introduces a new 26H1 build train and allows users to extend Windows Update pauses as many times as needed. Several bugs have also been addressed... -
Microsoft Rolls Out Windows Update to Reduce Forced Restarts and Extend Pause Limits
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Rolls Out Windows Update to Reduce Forced Restarts and Extend Pause Limits: Microsoft is rolling out updates to Windows Insiders in the Dev and Experimental channels, with plans to make these changes more broadly available later. The updates aim to give users more control over when updates are installed and to reduce the number of restarts needed... -
Microsoft Plans to Let Windows 11 Users Pause Updates Indefinitely
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Plans to Let Windows 11 Users Pause Updates Indefinitely: Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 will let users pause updates indefinitely, a level of control not available since Windows 8. The change is part of the broader Windows K2 update rollout announced this week. Pavan Davuluri, EVP of Windows and Devices at Microsoft,... -
Windows 11 upgrade from 10. I have paused but want to cancel it completely ?
in Windows 10 GamingWindows 11 upgrade from 10. I have paused but want to cancel it completely ?: Help please,I am running Windows 10 and clicked to download upgrade to windows 11 - The upgrade is half way through I have paused it.. but it will only allow it to be paused until April 4.I want to cancel it completely as I now realise that some software I run wont work on... -
Windows 11 upgrade from 10. I have paused but want to cancel it completely ?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWindows 11 upgrade from 10. I have paused but want to cancel it completely ?: Help please,I am running Windows 10 and clicked to download upgrade to windows 11 - The upgrade is half way through I have paused it.. but it will only allow it to be paused until April 4.I want to cancel it completely as I now realise that some software I run wont work on... -
I have paused the Windows 11 upgrade
in Windows 10 Software and AppsI have paused the Windows 11 upgrade: I don't remember saying it was okay to upgrade but Windows upgraded my Windows 10 Winver 20H2 OS Build 19042.1415 to Windows 11. I was immediately unhappy with it especially because it would not allow me to open Google. I removed the updates and restored back to Windows 10. I... -
I have paused the Windows 11 upgrade
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeI have paused the Windows 11 upgrade: I don't remember saying it was okay to upgrade but Windows upgraded my Windows 10 Winver 20H2 OS Build 19042.1415 to Windows 11. I was immediately unhappy with it especially because it would not allow me to open Google. I removed the updates and restored back to Windows 10. I... -
Upgraded to Windows 10 1903: Missing pause feature update
in Windows 10 CustomizationUpgraded to Windows 10 1903: Missing pause feature update: I recently upgrade 3 machines from Windows 10 Professional 1809 to 1903. I also did a fresh install of a 4th machine with Windows 10 Professional 1903. After the upgrade/install was finished, I set all 4 machines to defer future feature updates to 120 days. After a couple...