Windows 10: I have problems since installing win 10....

Discus and support I have problems since installing win 10.... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Ever since I installed 10, I have major issues with scrolling through selection menus and drop down menus pop up when clicked on but immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by stevec1966, Feb 11, 2016.

1. I have problems since installing win 10....

Ever since I installed 10, I have major issues with scrolling through selection menus and drop down menus pop up when clicked on but immediately disappear. Also on start up, the page that is supposed to roll up to access your login screen won't roll up on it's own...I have to hit f11 to get it to go up...what the heck is going on?? It is not only in web-based windows on the scroll problem either...it happens in the start menu as well and sometimes there is no response when something is clicked on....help?

Thanks

:)

stevec1966, Feb 11, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 11, 2016
  3. Yaelle G. Win User
    I Have Had Sound Problems Since Installing Win 10 & Cant Fix

Oh shoot. I forgot to mention - - there USUALLY is an error message that pops up - however lately i havent seen that. I just simply have no sound.

I believe that the error message is something about a sound card not being found?

Yaelle G., Feb 11, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

I have problems since installing win 10....

5. I fixed it...I noticed in system info that only half of my RAM was registering...so I opened it up switch them about and plugged them back in...back up to full spec and the issues are resolved now.
    Thank you...

stevec1966, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I have problems since installing win 10....

1. I have problems since installing win 10.... - Similar Threads - problems since installing

2. Problem I have with win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem I have with win 10: I'm having a big problem with openning everything. When i try to open cmd or taskmgr it's says - "No such interface supported"I can't open anything beside some apps, Windows antyvirus just simply doesn't work like other antyviruses. Can i do something about this?...
  3. Win 10 login problem since last update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 login problem since last update.: Instead of getting the small window that allows me to enter my password number to login I now get a message saying there is a problem and the window is not available. There is also the option to reset the password, so last night I clicked on it, but then a warning came up...
  4. Having some problems since upgrading to 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having some problems since upgrading to 10...: I use my TV as a monitor. Resolution was way off since before I upgraded to 10, but circumvented it by scaling the text extra large. Now since upgrading, everything is too big. Text is blurry, icons too big, task bar goes below where I can see. I went to display settings...
  5. I have a problem reinstalling win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem reinstalling win 10: I tried reinstalling windows a couple times now, and after some problems went to the Microsoft support. They gave me a Programm for reinstalling, and I used it with the settings to wipe everything and start from scratch. Not the programm emulated (or at least I think that) a...
  6. Win 10 install problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 install problem: My problem is: I bought a product key online. I followed the instructions, downloaded win 10. Toshiba Satellite laptop, original win 7 home. When installing from either ISO or USB, I get the following error: 0x800700B7-0x2000E Installation failed during SAFE OS phase,...
  7. Win 10 installation problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 installation problem: Hey, I have a toshiba satellite computer. a week ago the computer got into the automatic repair loop. After trying some methods i understood that my only option is to clean install win 10 again. So, i used Rufus to make a bootable usb and when the installation got atarted i...
  8. Win 10 have problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 have problem: Dear Sir, My computer some time show message [C:\ProgramData\Porland\tplg.dll insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service ] I also contact Dell service but they can not fix it Please help me to do it My computer install Win 10 Home Best...
  9. stuttering since Win 10 AU install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stuttering since Win 10 AU install: Hello, My HP Envy laptop has been stuttering since the Anniversary Upgrade a few weeks ago. I ran LatencyMon, but don't know what to do with the results, which clearly show a problem. Can someone provide some guidance? Here's the LatencyMon report:...
  10. Since installing win 10 many issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Since installing win 10 many issues: Since I installed windows 10 and edge I am unable to play the games on facebook. They always worked before and will still with Chrome. More importantly my employer uses Outlook Web App for accessing our email and I can still open emails but cannot add an attachment or access...