Windows 10: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

Discus and support I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marionette Venter, Apr 22, 2024.

1. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity please.

:)

Marionette Venter, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2024
  3. JRoberson Win User
    After Update a new Drive called SYSTEM (GI have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue... :) appears

After a Windows 10 update last night, a new drive appeared in File explorer called SYSTEM (GI have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue... :) . Other drive letters were changed. Because I have an on line backup I need to keep my drive letters . I had a drive called G, that is now changed to H. When
    I go into Disk Management, the G drive doesn't show up, but G doesn't show up as an option to change the H drive back to, and G drive isn't listed so I can't change it. What is that system drive, and what can I do about this issue?

JRoberson, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Zaakir C Win User

I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

G:\ desktop drive on windows 10???

I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " I have never seen this before and it has a question mark on the image. is this a real windows feature or something i should be concerned about? it says it is empty and wont let me open it.

Zaakir C, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

1. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue... - Similar Threads - recently opened laptop

2. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity...
  3. I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue...: I have recently opened my windows 10 laptop to see a new drive called " G:\ " with a blue question mark on the image . Is this a real windows feature or something I should be concerned about?I saw this question was posted and answered in January 2024, but I need more clarity...
  4. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive: I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive is having only 256 gb but that folder have more than 500 GB how can it possible can i delet the folder or it delet automatically...
  5. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive: I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive is having only 256 gb but that folder have more than 500 GB how can it possible can i delet the folder or it delet automatically...
  6. I recently reset my windows 10 and now i see a folder called windows old in c drive my C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Image Backup sees my drive G as a sytem drive same as C:

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows Image Backup sees my drive G as a sytem drive same as C:: Hi, I am trying to create an image of the system installation that was done by the store where I bought the PC but my Drive G is showing as a system drive same as my drive C: . How do I fix thiis issue. I am using the Back & Restore (Windows 7) option of Windows 10 version...
  8. After Update a new Drive called SYSTEM G: appears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Update a new Drive called SYSTEM G: appears: After a Windows 10 update last night, a new drive appeared in File explorer called SYSTEM G: . Other drive letters were changed. Because I have an on line backup I need to keep my drive letters . I had a drive called G, that is now changed to H. When I go into Disk...
  9. My "G" drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My "G" drive: Hi, I installed VLC Media Player. It reconfigured my computer. When I went to pull up my "G" drive it was gone. Now when I put my USB in, it doesn't work. It wont even light up as if it was trying to work. What I would like to do is - refresh my computer to the way it...
  10. How can I see recently opened programs in Windows 10?

How can I see recently opened programs in Windows 10?: The option "Show recently opened items in Jump list" is already on. I've run a program for example with a name "application.exe" but Windows 10 showed it in the list under name "program.exe - Copy.txt". So I couldn't guess that it is. My program is not using the...