Windows 10: I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

Discus and support I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know where to go from here. I did the free trial when I bought this laptop but hadn't been to my Mojang account to redeem the code for the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FreneticGeorge, Jul 23, 2018.

1. I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

I don't know where to go from here. I did the free trial when I bought this laptop but hadn't been to my Mojang account to redeem the code for the full version until this week. I would have thought that with the new code and redemption from the Microsoft store would have allowed me to install the full version and get past the trial version I have on the new(ish) laptop. But I am stuck. Please help.

:)

FreneticGeorge, Jul 23, 2018

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 23, 2018
  3. fyndor Win User
    Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code

I own Minecraft PC edition. I tried to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 code and it says it has already been redeemed. Not sure if maybe I did it with my old PC or not, but I own only one working PC and I would like to play the Windows 10 version of Minecraft
    on it. How do I fix this? Can I maybe revoke the old code?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC

fyndor, Jul 23, 2018
  4. I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

Redeeming code for minecraft windows 10 already redeemed

So Ive been wanting to use minecraft windows 10 instead of the java version

It tells me that i can redeem a code to do that but when i type the code in, it says ive already redeemed it. Im sure I havent use this code.

SOMEONE HELP

MrGamingMan101, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library...

1. I have redeemed a code for the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and it is in my Library... - Similar Threads - redeemed code version

2. Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft windows 10 Redeem code: Im not getting my code sent to me. and if it is i don't know where it is or where to find it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redeem-code/1aacab4b-ec9f-4f1b-897c-5fdfdd390285
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  4. Redeemed a code for Minecraft, Microsoft Store doesn't have it in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed a code for Minecraft, Microsoft Store doesn't have it in my library: So I finally decided to redeem my free copy of Minecraft for owning it before the Windows 10 version came out. Problem is, the code says it's already redeemed, but it's in my order history. It should be in my Microsoft Store's library, right? Wrong. It has Candy Crush and...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no idea what happened or how? Hoping there is a way to get it back? Thank you...
  7. My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it.: My minecraft windows 10 code is already redeemed but i never redeemed it. If anyone could help that would be great or if a staff member could tell me what account redeemed it so i can see if i did or not...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed: I went to claim my free windows 10 version from mojang. I logged onto my account and tried to redeem it and it was already claimed on march 20th. I did not claim this code because I just learned about the free copy last week. I already went to get help with this and all...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 code redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code redeemed: Hey all, Looking to get the Windows install of Minecraft. I formatted my computer and need to install Minecraft again. However it's not under my Store account and I cannot the code redeemed again, I get "This code has already been redeemed." . I'm not sure if this was...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeeming: Hey! So I have a problem. For Christmas I got a new laptop and I was getting all my old apps and games again and logging into them without problems. I was able to get the java version of Minecraft transferred over but I can't get the Windows 10 version. I redeemed my code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i redemed my free windows 10 minecraft code but it tells me to buy it

2. i can tfind which account my mc windos 10 was redeemed

3. minecraft redeemed Microsoft answers

4. Redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows store prompt to buy,
  5. how to download minecraft windows 10 edition when code is redeemed,
  6. windows store redeemed code not showing up,
  7. i redeemed my minecraft code for windows ten but cant get full version???,
  8. shows buy me option on minecraft after i redeemed a code,
  9. redeemed code for minecraft windows ten and still dont have the full version,
  10. redeemed code for minecraft says i dont have full,
  11. minecraft for windows 10 code redeemed but not in library,
  12. it says i redeemed my windows 10 code but i havent,
  13. i redeemed my code for minecradt but it wont let me download,
  14. I redeemed a code but where did it go,
  15. i have a minecraft account but the windos 10 code is redeemed