Windows 10: I have reinstall windows 10, after resetting to Windows 8.1. after windows credentials kept...

Discus and support I have reinstall windows 10, after resetting to Windows 8.1. after windows credentials kept... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am in the windows insider program. I recently reinstall windows 10, after generic windows credentials kept reappearing after I removed them. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by linwoodcreekmore, Aug 26, 2018.

1. I have reinstall windows 10, after resetting to Windows 8.1. after windows credentials kept...

I am in the windows insider program. I recently reinstall windows 10, after generic windows credentials

kept reappearing after I removed them. I changed my password for Microsoft account, and other passwords. Microsoft advised me to do that after they discovered someone taking over My account.

I had a hard time resetting to 8.1, they took over control of my computer. I needed a password for everything. It's still doing the same thing again, how can I stop this? Would I go to my root directory

or can I change setting in build 17746.

:)

linwoodcreekmore, Aug 26, 2018

2. How to reinstall Windows 10 if my computers used the free upgrade from 7 and 8?

Your ild keys should work but if you registered the key to your online ms persona (email address) it should be tied to your account , install without a key login with your credentials , then activate.

theoneandonlymrk, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I have reinstall windows 10, after resetting to Windows 8.1. after windows credentials kept...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

I have reinstall windows 10, after resetting to Windows 8.1. after windows credentials kept...

1. I have reinstall windows 10, after resetting to Windows 8.1. after windows credentials kept... - Similar Threads - reinstall resetting credentials

2. Reinstalling apps after windows reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling apps after windows reset: (I literally don’t know where to post, and if this is not the right place someone please tell me what is) I’ve been thinking of factory resetting my pc back to all the original settings but the only thing is downloading everything individually is going to be a pain in the...
  3. Factory reset after upgrading to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset after upgrading to Windows 8: I believe the pc I'm using started with Windows 7 because it has a sticker on it and is now on Windows 8 pro according to what it says on the bottom right of the screen. I'm wondering if I need the Windows 7 installation media to factory reset it? I've downloaded the windows...
  4. Factory reset after upgrading to Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset after upgrading to Windows 8: I believe the pc I'm using started with Windows 7 because it has a sticker on it and is now on Windows 8 pro according to what it says on the bottom right of the screen. I'm wondering if I need the Windows 7 installation media to factory reset it? I've downloaded the windows...
  5. Activating Windows 10 after having to reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 after having to reinstall: I have had this license for Windows for over 6 years now. It was originally a CD version of Windows 7 which I upgraded to Windows 10 when it became available using my current Microsoft account. Today, my PC went into automatic startup repair mode after having installed...
  6. Windows 10 Reinstall after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reinstall after Factory Reset: My Asus K53 laptop originally shipped with Windows 7. I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 while it was available. Due to issues with Office 365 I had to carry out a factory reset on the machine and of course I am now back on Windows 7. No - I didn't record...
  7. Installing windows 10 on a windows 8 machine after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing windows 10 on a windows 8 machine after reset: I have a Sony Vaio machine (6 years old) that was becoming very unstable. So I did a Reset on the machine which worked fine. However, the only option I had was to install the included image which unfortunately was a windows 8 image. The machine was running windows 10 prior...
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.

Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.: I kept getting a Rest Partition message from Windows 10. I had to accept as the laptop would not load. Now it has rolled back to Windows 8 (from a restore partition on the hard drive). Am I able to reinstall Windows 10 for free? I still have my Windows 8 CD OEM key....
  9. Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset

Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset: Microsoft says I wont need a product key to reinstall windows 10 on the same device after a factory reset but a few days ago my PC crashed after a critical windows update. I did a factory reset then went back to Microsoft and used the media creation tool, selected upgrade...
  10. Reinstall Windows 8 after 10 upgrade

Reinstall Windows 8 after 10 upgrade: I am trying to remember.. After a machine has been upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8, let us say a year later, will the license key allow you to download, create a Windows 8 iso and reinstall that. Someone has a Surface Pro 2 (I think thats what it is) that was...