Windows 10: i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

Discus and support i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nguyen Tien Dat_td71, Apr 22, 2024.

1. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!

:)

Nguyen Tien Dat_td71, Apr 22, 2024

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Apr 22, 2024
  3. Louie Del Win User
    can't install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017

Hi,

Since you've already used the suggested full installer for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017, can you confirm if you've also tried the solutions in the link above provided by
    Andrea Da Costa? Let us know if you're getting the same concern so we can recommend additional troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Apr 22, 2024
  4. DaveM121 Win User

i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

Installation of visual studio.

Hi Harshad

Follow the steps on this line to prepare your system and for installing Visual Studio

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/i...

Please Note, choose the Community Edition, it is totally free and full Featured

You do not need to worry about Visual C++ Redistributables those have nothing to do with coding in C or C++ at all

When visual Studio finishes installing you will see a screen asking you how you would like to set up Visual Studio, choose C/C++ Programming and the initial Setup will do the rest for you to get the IDE ready for C/C++ Programming

Happy coding !

DaveM121, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

1. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio - Similar Threads - troubles installing C++

2. i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have some troubles when I installing C++ in visual studio: Hello!I hope to have your support for me. I help some troubles when I installed Cpp for Visual Studio code. I don't know how to fix it. Many thanks!!!...
  3. Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64: I get the above error when trying to install Visual C++ 2022 x64, but when I try to pinpoint the .msi file to the installer I get the error that this is the wrong file even this is the correct one as can be seen from the header....
  4. Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 x64: I get the above error when trying to install Visual C++ 2022 x64, but when I try to pinpoint the .msi file to the installer I get the error that this is the wrong file even this is the correct one as can be seen from the header....
  5. I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4: I just installed Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 to my PC running Windows 10. It dumped the following files & folders into my Local Disk C folder. Can any of these files or folders be safely deleted without effecting Visual C++ Redistributable For...
  6. I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4: I just installed Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 to my PC running Windows 10. It dumped the following files & folders into my Local Disk C folder. Can any of these files or folders be safely deleted without effecting Visual C++ Redistributable For...
  7. I installed: Visual C++ Redistributable For Visual Studio 2012 Update 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with .dll files and visual studio C ++ installation: many games that I download like Battlefield 1 ,Elder scrolls skyrim does not open and when I search for solutions there is allways a problem with .dll files or VS C++ .How can ı properly update or re install my files ?Does any one have a basic tutorial ?...
  9. Trouble installing Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Visual Studio 2019: I'm having trouble installing Visual Studio 2019. I have 2015 and 2017 on this computer. Do I need to remove 2015? Part of the problem is an app that I downloaded from the Microsoft store. It prints everything in Japanese. I can't get rid of it. Help please....
  10. I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.: [ATTACH] As can be seen from the image, I can't install it. I tried 64x and 86x same, restart didn't change this, neither did administrator. It's very inconvenient as I've had some issues with games lately and I thought maybe this could fix it. Any help on how I can...