Windows 10: I have somehow lost IE 11 --- It won't re install and does NOT show up on MS apps.

Discus and support I have somehow lost IE 11 --- It won't re install and does NOT show up on MS apps. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Somehow I deleted or lost IE 11 - the folders are still present but iexplore is missing in folders. It will not re install and faults that IE 11 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dolomitelbk, Aug 9, 2018.

1. I have somehow lost IE 11 --- It won't re install and does NOT show up on MS apps.

Somehow I deleted or lost IE 11 - the folders are still present but iexplore is missing in folders. It will not re install and faults that IE 11 is already installed. Any suggestions appreciated - running W10 pro 64 bit.

Dave M

:)

dolomitelbk, Aug 9, 2018

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 9, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 9, 2018
  4. I have somehow lost IE 11 --- It won't re install and does NOT show up on MS apps.

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

I have somehow lost IE 11 --- It won't re install and does NOT show up on MS apps.

1. I have somehow lost IE 11 --- It won't re install and does NOT show up on MS apps. - Similar Threads - somehow lost won't

2. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant re install an app from MS Store.: Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login...
  3. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant re install an app from MS Store.: Ok so in a certain moment i got an error when i tried to open the minecraft launcher Something like check MS store for more info. so i uninstalled minecraft launcher and i tried to reinstall but uuh it doesn't i already tried "wsreset" but nothing also log out and re login...
  4. I cant re install an app from MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. lost ms apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost ms apps: my pc is win10 version. i reset my pc few months back and lost Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc. apps. how to regain them without purchasing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-ms-apps/d196e6b3-3228-42b4-9d2f-21f5ba7a4fbd
  6. MS Word and other apps won't run, even after re-install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Word and other apps won't run, even after re-install: I have a similar problem across multiple apps that started in the last week or two: 1. I have .doc, .docx associated with my Office 365 Home install and this has been working for quite a while. Now when I double-click a file, nothing happens, no error message, nothing I...
  7. MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely

in Browsers and Email
    MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely: I am trying to resolve an issue with my nephew's laptop. After a Remote repair tech in a third world country hosed this machine, I was able to repair the Win 10 Home installation. The owner wants/ needs to be able to use Edge, and IE 11 at the same time. Evidently the company...
  8. MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely

in Windows 10 Support
    MS IE and MS Edge won't play nicely: I am trying to resolve an issue with my nephew's laptop. After a Remote repair tech in a third world country hosed this machine, I was able to repair the Win 10 Home installation. The owner wants/ needs to be able to use Edge, and IE 11 at the same time. Evidently the company...
  9. Re-installing windows- drives won't show up on diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-installing windows- drives won't show up on diskpart: I have an ACER ASPIRE TC-220 , and my initial issue was that I kept getting the "Reboot and Select a proper boot device" screen. After which I decided to re-install my windows, however when I tried to do that my drives weren't showing up - as seen in image 1-. After...
  10. IE 11 installed but does not start...

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 installed but does not start...: IE 11 does not start up my W10; attempting to start it results in a generic event ID of 1000: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.10240.16384, time stamp: 0x559f3a1c Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16392, time stamp: 0x55a864a2...