Windows 10: I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe No s

Discus and support I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe No s in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe The application could not be started; the parallel configuration is not correct. See... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by elreydelaswasas, Sep 28, 2017.

1. I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe No s

I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe The application could not be started; the parallel configuration is not correct. See the application event log or use the sxstrace.exe command-line tool for more details error so how to fix it? i also wants to know how to execute windows 95 aplications in windows 10?

:)

elreydelaswasas, Sep 28, 2017

2. folder won't delete

You may be luckier in DOS.

WARNING: Ensure "\STEAM" is attached to "C:\Program Files (x86)" - or you'll delete a critical folder.

(1) R-Clk START, & select "Command Prompt (Admin)".

(2) Copy/paste the following to the DOS prompt...

DIR "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" /s /a

Takeown /F "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" /R

RmDir "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" /S

That's it. The last one will prompt for a confirmation, as shown in my session below.

DIR: Lists what you are about to delete.

/s: Recursively shows all folders & files in STEAM.

/a: Shows them no matter what their attributes: hidden, system, whatever.

Takeown: Takes ownership of the folder & all that's in it.

/R: Recursively takes ownership of all folders & files inside STEAM.

RmDir: Does the actual delete of the directory & everything in it.

/S: Recursively removes all folders & files within STEAM, as well as STEAM itself.

Here's how it went for me, but I created STEAM just now myself & copied a file into it...

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DIR "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" /s /a

Volume in drive C is PCR Hard

Volume Serial Number is DA20-AF98

Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM
    04/21/2017 10:32 PM <DIR> .

04/21/2017 10:32 PM <DIR> ..

04/16/2017 07:19 PM 6,626 bcd_current.txt

1 File(s) 6,626 bytes

Total Files Listed:

1 File(s) 6,626 bytes

2 Dir(s) 483,945,156,608 bytes free

C:\WINDOWS\system32>Takeown /F "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" /R

SUCCESS: The file (or folder): "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" now owned by user "PCRSCOMPUTER\PCR".

SUCCESS: The file (or folder): "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM\bcd_current.txt" now owned by user "PCRSCOMPUTER\PCR".

C:\WINDOWS\system32>RmDir "C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM" /S

C:\Program Files (x86)\STEAM, Are you sure (Y/N)? y

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

PCR Just PCR, Sep 28, 2017
  3. hanker_de Win User
    Problem with OVI Suite, ffdshow and Media Player Classic

Hello!

I have written a little BAT, which does unregister all unneccessary codecs interfering with ffdshow. Note that it has to be run with administrator privileges.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

@echo Really running me as Administrator?

@pause

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\EzdMP4MuxFilter.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\EmzMP3SourceFilter.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\EzdH264DecTFilter.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\EmzAACDecFilter.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\EmzMp4Source.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\EmzDecMP4_H263.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\NokiaH264HPMPDecTFilter.dll"

regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nokia\Codecs\NokiaDecMP4ASP_H263.dll"

@pause

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Greetings from Germany

René

hanker_de, Sep 28, 2017
Thema:

I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe No s

1. I have the C:\Program Files(x86)\Little Fighter\LF2_v2.0a\lfs.exe No s - Similar Threads - Program Files x86

2. Can't find file C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find file C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steam: When I try to open steam I get this error: "Can't find file C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steam. Please check file name and directories." I've tried restarting, checked antivirus and firewall, updated drivers and windows and reinstalled steam. Nothing worked. Please help...
  3. C:\Program Files (x86)\... The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable

C:\Program Files (x86)\... The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable: Every time I try to open anything on my computer it gives the same pop-up: The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable. Except for when I run as administrator. I am at a loss I feel I've tried everything this is basically last resort. Please Help!!...
  4. C:\Program Files (x86)\... The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable.

C:\Program Files (x86)\... The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable.: Every time I try to open anything on my computer it gives the same pop-up: The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable. Except for when I run as administrator. I am at a loss I feel I've tried everything this is basically last resort. Please Help!!...
  5. Software that installs in Program Files or Program Files(x86)

in Windows 10 Support
    Software that installs in Program Files or Program Files(x86): I just installed a software package published by a company that caters mainly to Mac users and (in my opinion) really doesn't understand Windows well. By default, their installer (install.exe) chooses C:\Program Files(x86)\xyz as the install directory, where let's say xyz is...
  6. program files and program files x86

program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"
  7. Progrqm Files & Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Progrqm Files & Program Files x86: I am trying to uninstall a program that did not install properly. The companies support tells me to check Program Files and Program Files x86. I found them once but can't find them again. Where are they?...
  8. Can't delete Programs files and program files x86

Can't delete Programs files and program files x86: I am trying to change what disk i am using so i copied over the program files and program files x86 but i can't delete the old it just says file is still open but nothing else is open...
  9. Are the Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders important?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are the Program Files and Program Files (x86) folders important?: Hi, I was wondering how important the two mentioned folders are when installing a software. I know most programs suggest being installed to one of them, but it is really necessary? What happens if I choose another folder? I use the game client Steam for example. It...
  10. Program files x86 hidden

in Windows 10 Support
    Program files x86 hidden: Hi, i just updated my Windows 10 Pro x64 with Anniversary update and now i have Program Files x86 as hidden folder. Why? Programs are working fine, but can i somehow make it visible as before? Thanks for reply. 62302