Windows 10: I have the same problem win neuro programmer 3 and net framework in windows 10

Discus and support I have the same problem win neuro programmer 3 and net framework in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would appreciate an update if a fix for this problem is ever found.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dvinci, Jul 28, 2018.

1. dvinci Win User

I have the same problem win neuro programmer 3 and net framework in windows 10

I would appreciate an update if a fix for this problem is ever found.

:)

dvinci, Jul 28, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Argel Obm Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 problems

Hi Larry,

The .NET Framework 3.5 is not automatically installed with Windows 10, and must be separately enabled to run applications that depend on it. To enable .NET Framework 3.5 and to know more about it, kindly access this

article
    . The article contains different steps you need to do to enable the .NET Framework 3.5. We suggest you do the
    Install the .NET Framework 3.5 on Demand and the Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
    steps first.

Kindly share with us the result after you performed the steps found on the article we provided.

Argel Obm, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. I have the same problem win neuro programmer 3 and net framework in windows 10 - Similar Threads - same problem neuro

2. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  3. I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with .NET Framework 4.8: The error is: 0x800B0109. i am trying to get an fancontrol application work on my lenovo thinkpad W500Log: OS Version = 6.1.7601, SP = 1.0, Platform 2, Service Pack 1OS Description = Win7 - x64 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1MSI = 5.0.7601.17514Windows version =...
  4. My NET Framework seems to have problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My NET Framework seems to have problems: Hi there! I'm having a hard time installing the Discord and other applications on my laptop Windows 10. It says that I need to download .NET 4.5 or higher but it keeps failing. So I tried to install the latest version which is .NET 4.8 but then it said that I have already the...
  5. I have a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

I have a problem with Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool: The tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer. This is a problem I tried to fix after I had an issue in the installation of a program:"C++ redistributable error 1638". what should I do? Here is what is written from the Microsoft .NET Framework...
  6. .net framework on Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .net framework on Win 10 pro: I have an application that is looking for .Net framework 2.0. How can I resolve this? I have install 4.8 but app doesn't recognize it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-on-win-10-pro/e2f4f74e-f3ad-4571-ae22-1d356d54d5f4
  7. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  8. .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Intitialization Error In Neuro-Programmer 3: I switched over to a computer using Windows 10 from Windows 7, and can no longer use Neuro-Programmer 3. I keep getting the error: "Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location" I understand that...
  9. Problem with .NET Framework

Problem with .NET Framework: I am getting an error message "Failed to initialize Microsoft.Net Framework 4 or higher. Please try to reinstall it". If I go to "Turn windows features on or off" it shows NET framework 3.5. If I uncheck this I can't uninstall it and get error message"component store has been...
  10. Microsoft .Net Framework have problem !! :(

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .Net Framework have problem !! :(: How to fix it please help me See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. neuro programmer 3 windows 10

2. neuro-programmer 3 windows 10

3. nuero programmer does not load

4. neuro programmer 3 .net framework,
  5. neuro-programmer 2 does not work,
  6. neuro programmer 3 for windows 10,
  7. neuro programmer et dont work,
  8. NEUROPROGRAMMER 3 NOT WORKING WINDOWS 10,
  9. how do i get neuroprogrammer 3 to run on windows 10,
  10. neuro program 3 for win 10,
  11. neuro programmer 3 net framework initialization error