Windows 10: I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?

Discus and support I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to return a defective cell phone and need to delete my PIN and Password---(and everything else) don't know how to do it. Please give me some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Judi 74, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Judi 74 Win User

I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?

I need to return a defective cell phone and need to delete my PIN and Password---(and everything else) don't know how to do it. Please give me some help?

I have an HP Pavillion 360X concertible laptop

:)

Judi 74, Jul 15, 2018

2. Looking for a decent phone

For your usage I would suggest an Android phone with removable battery and microSD card slot ... Samsng Galaxy S3 is fine phone and should become cheaper soon with S4 around the corner.

BiggieShady, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 15, 2018
  4. I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone?

1. I have to return a phone, how do I remove my PIN and password from that phone? - Similar Threads - return phone remove

2. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  3. How do I make phone calls from phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make phone calls from phone link: I went to make a call from my phone link but it won't connect. Messages and photos work fine but I can't connect for calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-phone-calls-from-phone-link/285a72f5-8c7d-427a-a667-6fb4b3af17dd
  4. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE: Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the problem.Paste the error message.Include system information.Explain what you...
  5. HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE

HOW DO I GET AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY PHONE: Ask a QuestionNeed help with a technical question or product issue? Asking a question is the best way to get help from the community.QuestionDetailsAsk great questions:Be descriptive.Summarize the problem.Paste the error message.Include system information.Explain what you...
  6. How do i remove my pins and passwords.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i remove my pins and passwords.: I just reinstalled my windows and i tried almost everything to remove the log-in password at the start and the pin. It doesn't let me. It always needs my password at the start. How can i remove it? I don't need it. No one will acces my PC besides me. How the frick do i remove...
  7. How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove a phone from the "my phone app"?: I had my phone connected to my laptop but it stopped working, so I tired uninstalling and reinstalling both apps. I was able to get it off my phone, but there isnt any option in the windows app to remove my phone, there also isnt any option to uninstall, its also grayed out...
  8. How do i remove my phone number alias without the phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove my phone number alias without the phone: I tried to add a email alias in my account but it says it needs to wait for the security thing to go through which was supposed to be on 27/5/20 but it is already 2/6/20 and it still show that security info thing.When i try to cancel it it says i need to enter the code sent...
  9. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....
  10. How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone?: How do i remove the Your Phone Companion app from my phone? I installed it to see if it was useful for me, it wasn't. When I try to delete it it won't, acts like a system application. You know what kind of program won't let you uninstall it once it's on your system? A virus....