Windows 10: I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

Discus and support I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Logan Francis, Dec 1, 2023.

1. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas??

:)

Logan Francis, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings

When I try to record audio using my voice recorder, my laptop will record the entire time I'm speaking, but then when I hit the stop recording button to save the recording, it saves only a part of the recording. For example, I'll record 2 minutes of audio,
    but only get a 45 second clip (sometimes it even saves as 0 seconds). The content I record just disappears. Something similar happens when I try to record video. When I record, for example, 30 seconds of video, the file that gets generated is only a few seconds
    long. Something is preventing my computer from saving the entire audio/video file. Any ideas on why my computer is clipping my recordings?

GrayVickery, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Motim Win User
    List \ Index video clips

Hello Bree,
    Thanks for the answer.
    First I opened the address in your answer, updated Chrome, then checked those video clips separatly in a player - all are ok.
    Then I tried to call the videos from the index list opened in Chrome, some still refused to play.
    Opened the index list in Edge - all of them played. Then opened the index list with the original internet explorer - got an error message for each video - file is corrupt.
    Cunclusion - I will open the index lists in Edge, but to make the indexes best is with Chrome.
    Thanks again.

Motim, Dec 1, 2023
  4. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

Unable to play Video clip in N8

I have the same problem with video clips recoded with N8 camera:

During last 6 month it happens several times that recorded video clips got that I recorded and also played several times suddenly got corrupted and was not able to retrieve the video.

Any help or suggestion how would be appreciated.

RobiM---01, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

1. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if... - Similar Threads - tried everything internet

2. I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have tried everything on the internet but my laptop still cant record clips or videos, if...: I have tried going into game bar and changing the settings there but nothing comes up related to what the internet says. Any Ideas?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-tried-everything-on-the-internet-but-my/1d2ec8b6-54ea-45ce-9ee5-1c221a5ce1a1
  3. Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox gamebar recording not recording video clips: When I start recording an important video on the internet so I don't have to go online again to see it once again the video isn't being recorded; instead a black screen is being recorded not the video, although the sound of the video is being played and the surroundings of...
  4. cant log into my computer, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant log into my computer, i have tried everything: so, yesterday i changed the primary email on my microsoft account to a new one that had "@outlook.com". i tried logging into my computer today but i cant get in any way. i tried the safe mode method, going into CMD and resetting my password but it wont work. i reset my...
  5. Cant Record videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Record videos: Hello i am not able to rec vids. My system is upgraded to windows 10 but im using hp650 so pls inform me if there is any way for me to rec videos on my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-record-videos/8164f506-2514-44e1-a457-299be188b5f0
  6. Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows voice/video recorder automatically clipping recordings: When I try to record audio using my voice recorder, my laptop will record the entire time I'm speaking, but then when I hit the stop recording button to save the recording, it saves only a part of the recording. For example, I'll record 2 minutes of audio, but only get a 45...
  7. Why does this happen? I have perfect audio of the clip I tried to record but the clip...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this happen? I have perfect audio of the clip I tried to record but the clip...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/peakforyoulol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h88l5s/why_does_this_happen_i_have_perfect_audio_of_the/
  8. my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still...: my camera doesn't record video still after resetting it. i cant uninstall it but it still will not work. what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-doesnt-record-video-still-after/fa1ec5de-8e3d-4fb2-9f21-e35160010023
  9. I have Tried everything but still not able to hibernate my pc.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have Tried everything but still not able to hibernate my pc.: I am using Windows 10 Education. I have tried all possible options as given in following links Hibernate Computer in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums When I try to hibernate using shutdown/h command my pc goes to sleep mode instead of hibernating.Is There any solution. 70321
  10. Your PC cant record clips Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Your PC cant record clips Error: I have had this error for a long time, When I got windows 10 I didn't like the Game DVR, but it worked and after a month or 2 of not updating my computer it automatically updated and arose me a lot of errors. One was the game bar not letting me record and I was OK with that...