Windows 10: I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

Discus and support I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a family member with close friends that are now my neighbors that have my identity by entering my home stealing laptop all passwords account #s... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by missk49er, Aug 11, 2018.

1. missk49er Win User

I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

I have a family member with close friends that are now my neighbors that have my identity by entering my home stealing laptop all passwords account #s birth certificates marriage licenses SSI # my Lorex security screen and the control panel . The police file reports but have no proof unless on camera. I have protect America now. I have tried frontpoint security,-ADT security - vivant security - Simply Safe Security - livewatch securitys - Peak alarm - that anyone with your identity your phone# and a phone can arm & disarm 24/7. I need support and any information to catch them since they installed GP devices in my autos they have hacked my phones and got into iPhones 3 iphones have been stolen from me to add a second user I continue tohave to wipe out iphones one iPhone was stolen and then connected on Verizon prepay with my voice iphones. 3 times phones were retured after they had entered in as 2nd users and could hear every conversation. I hired and paid a PI thru my hacked computer that my daughter pd to be one of her accomplises

:)

missk49er, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

hacker

That is helpful, but iirc was already suggested...and his router is being taken by the FBI for the investigation as evidence. *Wink I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my... ;)

Kursah, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Arctucas Win User
    mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Aug 11, 2018
  4. I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

1. I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my... - Similar Threads - tried everything keep

2. i have tried everything my touchpad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have tried everything my touchpad is not working: as soon as i unplug my mouse the mouse dissapears and when the mouse is plugged in and notplugged in the mouse does not work on the touchpad please if anyone can help me with this problem i have tried all the awnsers i can lookup online and the touchpad dosent appear in...
  3. Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...

Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...: Still locked out of laptop nothing will bypass pin help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-ive-tried-everything-i-have/4fc745e2-335a-4625-a993-0b79e678c24b
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  5. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  6. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  8. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  9. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

10. I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...: I have a family member with close friends that are now my neighbors that have my identity by entering my home stealing laptop all passwords account #s birth certificates marriage licenses SSI # my Lorex security screen and the control panel . The police file reports but have...