Windows 10: I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

Discus and support I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a family member with close friends that are now my neighbors that have my identity by entering my home stealing laptop all passwords account #s... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by missk49er, Aug 12, 2018.

1. missk49er Win User

I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

I have a family member with close friends that are now my neighbors that have my identity by entering my home stealing laptop all passwords account #s birth certificates marriage licenses SSI # my Lorex security screen and the control panel . The police file reports but have no proof unless on camera. I have protect America now. I have tried frontpoint security,-ADT security - vivant security - Simply Safe Security - livewatch securitys - Peak alarm - that anyone with your identity your phone# and a phone can arm & disarm 24/7. I need support and any information to catch them since they installed GP devices in my autos they have hacked my phones and got into iPhones 3 iphones have been stolen from me to add a second user I continue tohave to wipe out iphones one iPhone was stolen and then connected on Verizon prepay with my voice iphones. 3 times phones were retured after they had entered in as 2nd users and could hear every conversation. I hired and paid a PI thru my hacked computer that my daughter pd to be one of her accomplises

* Moved from Virus & Malware

:)

missk49er, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

hacker

That is helpful, but iirc was already suggested...and his router is being taken by the FBI for the investigation as evidence. *Wink I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my... ;)

Kursah, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Arctucas Win User
    mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Aug 12, 2018
  4. I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

1. I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my... - Similar Threads - tried everything keep

2. Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...: Still locked out of laptop nothing will bypass pin help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-ive-tried-everything-i-have/4fc745e2-335a-4625-a993-0b79e678c24b
  3. Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of laptop I've tried everything I have read on here and nothing it just keeps...: Still locked out of laptop nothing will bypass pin help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-ive-tried-everything-i-have/4fc745e2-335a-4625-a993-0b79e678c24b
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  5. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  6. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  8. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything: This issue has happen to me for almost 4 months and I have tried every method to fix this but nothing seems to work. I have done SO MUCH research but nothings seems to work. I have a windows 10 pro....
  9. I am trying to open my Microsoft store and it keeps on crashing, i have tried everything

10. I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have tried everything to keep out idenity theives hackers cloners spoofers that enter my...: I have a family member with close friends that are now my neighbors that have my identity by entering my home stealing laptop all passwords account #s birth certificates marriage licenses SSI # my Lorex security screen and the control panel . The police file reports but have...