Windows 10: I have updated Intel ME to 11.7.0.1068 but not showing updated

Discus and support I have updated Intel ME to 11.7.0.1068 but not showing updated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day, I updated Intel Management Engine to the latest version which is 11.7.0.1068. But when I run Intel's tool checker. It shows that I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ern88, May 12, 2018.

1. ern88 Win User

I have updated Intel ME to 11.7.0.1068 but not showing updated

Good day,

I updated Intel Management Engine to the latest version which is 11.7.0.1068. But when I run Intel's tool checker. It shows that I have version 11.6.10.1196. I installed the update to the default directory which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components. It's really bothering me. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

ern88, May 12, 2018
  2. JF19601 Win User

Critical hardware component made by Intel for your PC don't have drivers for Windows 10 yet. I have an Acer Aspire V3-771G.

I am on Windows 8.1 and I have the exact same symptoms. Plus, I made sure to:

• Install all important Windows Updates
    • Download and run the Intel Driver Update Utility and install all driver updates
    The "Check your PC" returns I am good to go. Windows Update shows no updates needed. I installed every driver available on the Intel Driver Update Utility. And there is absolutely NO information on the Intel site, and none here to give me any clue what
    could be the issue? Please advise?

JF19601, May 16, 2018
  3. RobHCom Win User
    Windows 10, windows update Intel drivers question

I understand, my question is WHY does it continue to list "driver" updates that it then does not install?

Is it telling me to go to get the driver updates, like from Intel? Don't I NEED updates for my CPU if they are recommended from intel? I mean why would it list something like motherboard chipset and CPU driver updates that it then chooses not to install
    and THEN won't give me any more information as to why?

I can't even tell you what the update is because it ONLY lists them when there are other updates, and if NOD 32 doesn't notify me about the updates, the system updates by itself and the "recommended driver" updates are then gone till next month OR the next
    update cycle.

Bahh, never mind, I'll try another forum. There has to be a way to make this OS list "recommended" driver updates

thanks for replying Deepika,

RC.

PS: it's not a video driver update, these are intel motherboard chipset drivers AND some sort of intel CPU driver.

RobHCom, May 16, 2018
Thema:

I have updated Intel ME to 11.7.0.1068 but not showing updated

1. I have updated Intel ME to 11.7.0.1068 but not showing updated - Similar Threads - updated Intel 1068

2. Battery Showing 0% After Latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Showing 0% After Latest Windows 11 Update: On 14 Jan 2024 my Windows forced me to install an update and since then the battery is not recognized. My Lafite laptop does not power up if the cable is not plugged in and it turns off immediately if I take the wire off. Thus, the functionality of the laptop has been...
  3. Battery Showing 0% After Latest Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Showing 0% After Latest Windows 11 Update: On 14 Jan 2024 my Windows forced me to install an update and since then the battery is not recognized. My Lafite laptop does not power up if the cable is not plugged in and it turns off immediately if I take the wire off. Thus, the functionality of the laptop has been...
  4. Can't you not show me the Windows 11 update?

Can't you not show me the Windows 11 update?: I was using my labtop which has windows 10 pro.While I was gone to eat my dinner.Windows 11 update ad should I say ad? popped up and it closed my internet browsers which I was doing assignments for my uni.So my question is, is there any way that I can't stop getting the...
  5. Can't you not show me the Windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't you not show me the Windows 11 update?: I was using my labtop which has windows 10 pro.While I was gone to eat my dinner.Windows 11 update ad should I say ad? popped up and it closed my internet browsers which I was doing assignments for my uni.So my question is, is there any way that I can't stop getting the...
  6. I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11: I'm trying to update a PC from windows 7 to windows 11. When I go to start, control panel, system security, windows update I get the error code 8024402C. Not sure if it's even OK to leap straight from 7 to 11 since I'm new to this. It used to be a work PC and I'm not sure if...
  7. I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11

I have trouble updating PC from windows 7 to 11: I'm trying to update a PC from windows 7 to windows 11. When I go to start, control panel, system security, windows update I get the error code 8024402C. Not sure if it's even OK to leap straight from 7 to 11 since I'm new to this. It used to be a work PC and I'm not sure if...
  8. Intel Update stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Update stays at 0%: Hello,I reinstalled Intel Driver & Support Assistant a few days back, I used it a few months ago and it showed an update. When I click download all:It gets stuck at 0%:I have waited several hours and also tried putting it overnight. It still remains at 0%. I have also tried...
  9. Intel Update stays at 0%

Intel Update stays at 0%: Hello,I reinstalled Intel Driver & Support Assistant a few days back, I used it a few months ago and it showed an update. When I click download all:It gets stuck at 0%:I have waited several hours and also tried putting it overnight. It still remains at 0%. I have also tried...
  10. KB4100347: Intel microcode updates 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4100347: Intel microcode updates 0: After installing this update I immediately closed all programs and restarted. At first boot, I let it sit for 15-20 minutes, never gettinf past the system logo with spinning dots at the beginning of my boot sequence. I let the next boot attempt go for only 5 minutes, after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel me 11.7.0.1068

2. intel management engine 11.7.0

3. why system update continues to show intel 11.7 needs updating?

4. update 11.7.0.1068,
  5. intel me 11.7.0.1068 installed but not running msi