Windows 10: I have window 10, and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a...

Discus and support I have window 10, and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have window 10 and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a password. How do I change that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VerneBROWN1, Aug 20, 2018.

1. I have window 10, and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a...

I have window 10 and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a password. How do I change that

:)

VerneBROWN1, Aug 20, 2018

2. computer taking 2 or more minutes to shut down

Hi Donny,

A corrupted system file or an issue with your startup drivers may prevent Windows from shutting down. Answering the following questions may help us in resolving the issue:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you always get an error message/code? If yes, what is the exact error message/code?
    • Were you able to install all pending Updates on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Ernie San Win User

I have window 10, and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a...

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

I have window 10, and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a...

1. I have window 10, and my computer shuts down every 2 minute when not active and requires a... - Similar Threads - window computer shuts

2. Pc shuts down a few minutes into every 3d game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc shuts down a few minutes into every 3d game: Hello, recently i have been having this issue with my pc. I have a ryzen 5 3600x, 5700xt oc, 570x mobo, with a brand new psu. I started having these issues when I put my pus in, but I also updated my drivers and had a large windows update at the same time. When it shuts down,...
  3. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  4. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  5. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. computer shuts off after 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer shuts off after 2 minutes: My computer goes off after 2 minutes , every thing is set to never. Talked with windows and microsoft and they said it needed a new driver and they were helping me to find the new driver but it wasn't were they directed and me while I was looking for the driver the computer...
  7. My laptop keeps shutting down after 2 minutes of use

My laptop keeps shutting down after 2 minutes of use: I have a MSI GF75 Thin 9SC laptop and a week ago, I have upgraded my RAM. Basically now I have 16 GB in total, and yes, they both are the same company with same parameters. I'm usingWindows 10. For a week, I was 3D modeling and playing games even more smoothly than...
  8. computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes: I have Windows 10 Pro and last year this happened and now it is happening again. It shuts down every 5-7 minutes all by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-about-every-5-7-minutes/079f5970-0d01-4a0c-a4e3-ec6ef354445e
  9. My computer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer asks me to 'activate my license" every 2 minutes.: The Windows 10 is fairly new to me. I am overwhelmed by the "Actyivate my License" notes that are in front of everything every 2 minutes or so.program My computer guru spent an hour or so trying to make this computer program understand that it is new, and I paid good money...
  10. Why my computer will not shut down when I clicked on the shut down button?

Why my computer will not shut down when I clicked on the shut down button?: My computer using window 10 would not shut down when I clicked on the shut down menu. Please advise thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-will-not-shut-down-when-i-clicked/dd1a9cb1-d312-4110-bc16-463bec48b6de