Windows 10: I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

Discus and support I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail???? Ev 43794 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Homer345, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Homer345 Win User

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

:)

Homer345, Mar 11, 2016
  2. RickTutt Win User

Window 10 Update / loss of access to Contacts/Calendar

I've lost my contacts & calendar after the Window 10 'update'

RickTutt, Mar 11, 2016
  3. How do I get my PC (windows 7) to sync my contacts directly to my Windows phone (Nokia Lumina 925 windows 8)

Well I must have done everything wrong. I've lost all my contacts and totally screwed up my calendar on my desktop.

The phone looks ok but it did not have all the contacts. If I have lost all the addresses to my doctors, I'm in bad trouble.

Not sure where to start.

Barbara A W Hood, Mar 11, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

No guarantees......................
    Go to Programs and Features > scroll down to Windows Essentials ( either 2011, or 2012 ) > rightv click at it > click Uninstall/Change > click Repair.

See if repair will fix that.

davidhk, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

1. I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar - Similar Threads - I've lost Contacts

2. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  3. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail: I have Windows 10. This morning when I opened Mail Contacts to find an email address, a pop up box asked something like 'Click if I wanted to give people access to my Contacts' I clicked 'no' as I assumed this was giving a permission to third parties etc. The pop up also said...
  4. I have lost access to my Contacts/People in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?: I have two laptops, same vendor, different models. Both run Windows 10 21H2. Both are updated through the Windows Update Patch Tuesday Dec patches. Both have the Windows Mail app and the Windows Calendar set up in the same way, namely an AT&T/Yahoo account a BellSouth account...
  6. Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?

Why have I lost all of my events in Windows 10 Calendar?: I have two laptops, same vendor, different models. Both run Windows 10 21H2. Both are updated through the Windows Update Patch Tuesday Dec patches. Both have the Windows Mail app and the Windows Calendar set up in the same way, namely an AT&T/Yahoo account a BellSouth account...
  7. I've lost contact suggestions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  8. I've lost contact suggestions.

I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  9. lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903: Anyone else having this problem? Know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-contacts-calendar-and-notes-with-1903/bb976df2-8d54-4d81-b76b-9bd8175df4e8
  10. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....