Windows 10: I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help

Discus and support I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried to open my settings with run and it says it does not exist same with Cortana please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlasePorpoise05, Aug 21, 2018.

1. I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help

I have tried to open my settings with run and it says it does not exist same with Cortana please help

:)

BlasePorpoise05, Aug 21, 2018
  2. jho_013 Win User

Windows settings not launch after complete the Reset your PC to factory settings

Windows settings not launch after complete the Reset your PC to factory settings.

I have tried the all this but still have the problem. My device is an RCA tablet Cambio 2 in 1 with windows 10

1. On command promt :

• sfc /scannow
    • dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
    • dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    • dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

2. The app troubleshooterh

3. The new user with admin privilages

4. Reset to factory again

5. Try runnig upgrades of windows manually from the microsoft windows

Please help, thank you

jho_013, Aug 21, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Ikaruga Win User

I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help

router logs DoS attack from a local PC....

Well you did not say that you don't really know what you are doing. It's not a problem of course, but it changes things a little.

It's not even clear if the PC or the router is the problem at this time, so I suggested that you disable some unnecessary things which are usually known to cause many problems, sorry if those were too complicated.

• You could reset some network related stuffz on the PC as a next step. Open an elevated command prompt (run as administrator), and enter the followings on the PC:
      netsh int ip reset reset.log
      netsh int ipv6 reset
      netsh winsock reset
      netsh branchcache reset
      netsh advfirewall reset
      (note: You can export your current firewall rules in the "group policy" before the reset if it's needed for some reason)

• Btw, Would it be a problem to reset the router to the default settings if the things we are trying will not help? There is a menu point for that called "factory settings" (and also a little hole on the back if you prefer that one).. the Administrator username in the router after the reset would be admin and the password is probably on a sticker at the bottom of the router (special settings needed to go online with your ISP might be also necessary)
      This is not needed now (not yet), but perhaps the source of the problem is at the router and not the PC in question, so we may come to that eventually.
    ps.: Do you have a second network card you could test in that PC and a different cable to rule out some hardware issues on the PC side?

Ikaruga, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help

1. I just factory reset my cambio pc and the settings won't open help - Similar Threads - factory reset cambio

2. Factory Reset PC Tower Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset PC Tower Help: I have an HP gaming tower that I like to use for most things; it serves me well. Connected to it is an Acer monitor that has great graphics but displays “Input Not Supported” when the computer restarts. After a few minutes, the screen will eventually connect and send me into...
  3. My Windows 10 PC Won't Factory Reset

My Windows 10 PC Won't Factory Reset: Hi. So, as the title suggests, my PC refuses to factory reset. I've tried pretty much everything. Clean Boot, sfc scannow, and the Windows 10 installation media tool just gave me the message "There was a problem Running This Tool." Error Code: 0x80070570 - 0x90002I've been...
  4. need help factory resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help factory resetting my pc: Earlier today, i decided to reset my pc. I it go for an hour. I noticed it was stuck on 35% but the circle was still spinning. i shut my pc down and then tried to reset it again,. when i tried, it said problem resetting yourpc, no changes made. Anyone have any ideas on how to...
  5. If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting...: If i reset my pc and choose to wipe everything will that reset my pc to factory setting with only windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-reset-my-pc-and-choose-to-wipe-everything/fedda40c-1a5a-4399-82fe-38cbab36f739
  6. reset my PC to factory settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset my PC to factory settings: I cant get My lap Top HP ENVY X 360 to rest factory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-pc-to-factory-settings/1be3545e-1ce4-4cb0-bcd1-076ef75f4944
  7. Resetting PC to Factory Settings

Resetting PC to Factory Settings: I am trying to reset my HP 15-bs080wm to factory settings. I know where to go on the computer - settings, updates and security, recovery, and "reset this PC." I clicked through this reset, choosing to reset and delete all files, left the computer plugged in and connected to...
  8. My PC factory reset for no reason. HELP?

My PC factory reset for no reason. HELP?: I restarted my pc and it reset to what I think is factory settings my apps were there and same with files but my settings within the apps were reset and my wallpaper, desktop icons were default. I'm resisting now because I would prefer to have a clean pc then a glitchy one....
  9. I just finished factory reset and now setting up my laptop, but then this occurred. Help

I just finished factory reset and now setting up my laptop, but then this occurred. Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jc0414 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eax3u8/i_just_finished_factory_reset_and_now_setting_up/
  10. games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    games not opening ,if i reset my laptop to factory settings will that help: have several gam down loads that have stopped opening.have tried all the self help options,refreshed windows 10,tried to set run in compatibilty .still games wont open....