Windows 10: I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound.

Discus and support I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My new PC at random moments plays a "da-doo" sound that is not one of the built in system sounds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaptainCOD., Aug 8, 2018.

1. I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound.

My new PC at random moments plays a "da-doo" sound that is not one of the built in system sounds.

:)

CaptainCOD., Aug 8, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

computer makes loud bleeping and beeping sound when starting up

It sounds like you have a hardware issue or failure . . .

What is the make and exact model of your PC

Please give a listing of the beeps and the repetition (example 4 long beeps 2 short beeps)

DaveM121, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Double beep sound from the speakers?

Beeping sounds in a computer is caused by system errors or performance issue. To further isolate your concern with your computer, we’d like to know the following:

• Changes you’ve made on your computer prior to your concern.
    • Your PC system specifications. To know your PC specs, follow the steps below:
      • Press Windows + S to open Search Box. Type
        About
        then click it.
      • Send us the screenshot.
      • For more info about Windows 10 specs, visit this
        link
    • If you are using a desktop computer or laptop.
    • Make and model of your computer.
    • If there are any error messages that cause your computer to beep twice.
    We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Aug 8, 2018
  4. rocket214 Win User

I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound.

T-Mobile Shadow - Beep Tone when initiating a call

Please redirect if posted in the wrong forum!

When making a call- wheter from the contact list or direct entry- there is a single beep when the call initiates. I have contacted T-Mobiles customer support and was tolds there was no way they knew of to silence the sound. All of the sound setting in the
    profile are either off or on vibrate- and this is the only sound the phone makes in the current profile.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

rocket214, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound.

1. I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound. - Similar Threads - got brand keeps

2. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  3. Brand New PC. Keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand New PC. Keep crashing.: Hey there! I have posted once before about an issue and it seemed to have been fixed for 2ish days. Every time I play games, I will blue screen and get many different errors. Memory Management, IRQL not less or equal, etc... I have been told that it could be corrupted drivers...
  4. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  5. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  6. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound: So I have an HP Omen 25L, and every time I plug it in it just starts to beep, I do not know the reason to this... It’s like it’s going to blow up. I am running windows 10 21H1...
  8. WTF is making this noise??? I just got this PC!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WTF is making this noise??? I just got this PC!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fakeaccountthx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbqrjm/wtf_is_making_this_noise_i_just_got_this_pc/
  9. Pc make beep sound when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  10. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be...