Windows 10: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

Discus and support I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dan M4, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Dan M4 Win User

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to make the crop feature more immediate and not a slow follow?

:)

Dan M4, Nov 29, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos. avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, Nov 29, 2023
  4. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

1. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos. - Similar Threads - got need help

2. I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I need help with Photos.: I just got a new pc, with Windows 11. I have been cropping photos and scans with Photo. Before, it would always crop as I moved my finger on the touchpad. Now, there is a little hesitation before the crop is effected, so I often over-crop or under-crop. Is there any way to...
  3. I just got this PC, a desktop 4T909RF It needs a password to open it????

I just got this PC, a desktop 4T909RF It needs a password to open it????: This is a New PC to me. When setting up I did not set up a admin password, Big MistakeI was using PC for research etc.Then I decided to add my Microsoft acct ,which seemed like a good option! I now have to log in & my Microsoft password is not opening it.User password is...
  4. I got a virus i need help with

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  5. I got a virus i need help with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a virus i need help with: i think i have a virus on my laptop and i cant get rid of it, i downloaded steam and i think i did it off the wrong website somehow. any ideas? someone said to delete "PcAppStore" but when i tried it froze my laptop twice and the 3rd time it just disappeared, its still...
  6. I got a virus i need help with

7. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...: Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG...
  8. I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...

I just got a new PC with windows 11 but i cant sign myself into windows itself using 11 on...: Hey.Topic says pretty much the problem.. I do email then password and works then it asks again for password and its always wrong.. I reset password already and trd many times sometimes say's error from but mostly wrong PWregardsHafthorOG...
  9. Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just got my first PC, I need help connecting to the internet.: Yes this is a real question. I just started up the computer and set some things up, However everytime I try connecting to the internet it tells me “Can’t connect to this network.” submitted by /u/LiLVettel [link] [comments]...
  10. I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GoyardRee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5n3gc/i_need_help_i_just_got_a_new_windows_10_laptop/