Windows 10: I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked)

Discus and support I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello all, I think I just installed a leaked version of the Win 15063 (Home and Pro) final releases; however, I am not sure: [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WOT, Mar 30, 2017.

1. WOT
    WOT Win User

I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked)

Hello all,

I think I just installed a leaked version of the Win 15063 (Home and Pro) final releases; however, I am not sure:

I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked) [​IMG]

A friend of mine gave me the direct Microsoft links to the leaked ESD files.

I don't think I'm allowed to post any references; correct?

:)

2. Luka N. Win User

Is Technical Review going to turn into a Full Windows Ten Version

Hi,

If i had Windows 8.1 (home) installed, now i'm using Windows 10 Pro TP 10130. Will i get Win 10 Home or Win 10 Pro after the upgrade?

Thx

Luka N., Mar 30, 2017
  3. dmlmidi Win User
    Windows 10 upgraded to wrong version (Home instead of Pro)

Not quite identical. I installed Win 8.0 Pro originally and then upgraded to 8.1 Pro. I finally did the Win 10 upgrade tonight which did not install Win 10 Pro. It installed Win 10 Home. Has anyone provided a solution at this point?

dmlmidi, Mar 30, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

cereberus, Mar 30, 2017
  5. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Are they final release versions or just Insider Builds?

Can you post your winver showing 1703?

6. cereberus Win User
    There is very little doubt now that 15063 is CU update. Insider builds have said 1703 for a couple of builds or so. Read long 15063 thread in new section.

cereberus, Mar 30, 2017
  7. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Thanks but can you show me your winver?

Nevermind, anyway, I was able to get this version without being an Insider so I will just wait and see.

8. NavyLCDR New Member

I got mine from the Russians - they had it a month ago!

NavyLCDR, Mar 30, 2017
  9. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Well I only know Russians that play World of Tanks and they are more interested in modding the game than updating Windows.

10. Kari Win User
    Most of us have had that exactly same version and build for some time now. It's not leaked, it's not unofficial, it's just a regular Windows 10 Creators Update Pre-release Version 1703 Build 15063.0. You don't have to be an Insider to install it, just ask official Microsoft ISO from any Insider or download from Internet. No ESD needed when you can get an original ISO.

11. WOT
    WOT Win User
    OK, so you answered my question and I thank you for that.

Regards,

12. NavyLCDR New Member
    This is mine from an ISO file I downloaded directly from Microsoft, no "leaking" involved:

and this is the one I got from the Russians a month ago:

NavyLCDR, Mar 30, 2017
  13. NavyLCDR New Member

@WOT,

Did you get the 15063.11 cumulative update?

NavyLCDR, Mar 31, 2017
  14. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Yes I did, thank you for the FYI.

15. cereberus Win User
    I love the licensee "Democratic National Commitee (HQ)". Of course, it is an oxymoron that any country/organisation with the phrase "Democratic" in its tile is precisely NOT democratic *chuckle.

cereberus, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked) - Similar Threads - Installed Home Pro

2. Upgraded from WIN 10 Home to Pro, Media Creation Tools just installs Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded from WIN 10 Home to Pro, Media Creation Tools just installs Home: When I purchased my laptop, I paid for a windows 10 pro upgrade. I used media creation tool to do a reinstall, but it only installs home. In the Microsoft store, I am unable to download. When you call it forces you online. When you go online support, it says it should just...
  3. Upgraded from WIN 10 Home to Pro, Media Creation Tools just installs Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded from WIN 10 Home to Pro, Media Creation Tools just installs Home: When I purchased my laptop, I paid for a windows 10 pro upgrade. I used media creation tool to do a reinstall, but it only installs home. In the Microsoft store, I am unable to download. When you call it forces you online. When you go online support, it says it should just...
  4. Upgraded from WIN 10 Home to Pro, Media Creation Tools just installs Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro: I have just bought laptop MSI WS66 11UKT which came with pre installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit Ver.2009.I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. But before that I want to make a clean install for it. I have Windows 10 Pro with DVD inside the...
  6. Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win 10 Home pre Installed to Win 10 Pro: I have just bought laptop MSI WS66 11UKT which came with pre installed Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit Ver.2009.I want to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. But before that I want to make a clean install for it. I have Windows 10 Pro with DVD inside the...
  7. memory leak, win 10 home

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    memory leak, win 10 home: I am posting this saga in the hopes that it might help someone else, and in the hopes that some expert can tell me how to further help the situation. Although I have solved the problem enough to make the system usable, my solution is less than ideal. My wife's computer runs...
  8. Aeroglass now released for build 15063

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aeroglass now released for build 15063: A trial version's been out for quite a while, but now there's an official release. Aero Glass for Win8+ It's taken a long time, and soon we'll have the Fall/Autumn upgrade... which probably means a few more months delay. But if you want [img] [img] (just look...
  9. Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063

in Browsers and Email
    Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063: If I allow Edge to sit idle for a minute or so, it becomes sluggish or unresponsive. The only extension that I have installed is AdBlock. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Are there any fixes or work-around available? 80422
  10. Finally installed Win 10, not impressed

in Windows 10 Support
    Finally installed Win 10, not impressed: I finally installed Win10 on one of my PC's. My first impression is its Windows 8, but in my case without metro. I like the Start8, which makes Win 8 work like Win 7 better than the start menu in Win 10. Jack 3072