Windows 10: I just want a tabbed, dark explorer without issues

Discus and support I just want a tabbed, dark explorer without issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason, it is unearthly hard to get a tabbed, dark explorer that doesn't cause UI problems elsewhere. You had to jump through hoops to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jungf, Jul 24, 2018.

1. jungf Win User

I just want a tabbed, dark explorer without issues

For some reason, it is unearthly hard to get a tabbed, dark explorer that doesn't cause UI problems elsewhere. You had to jump through hoops to use 'Sets' in Insider, and now they've disabled it completely to where you can't use Mach2 to re-enable it, even though the feature was pretty damn stable in 17704, the last build to have it (though it wasn't supposed to).

There are custom themes out there, but they tend to break context menus in programs that try to have their own custom context menus.

For tabs, you either have to use the ancient QTTabBar or the Chinese adware-riddled Clover.

I'm just so frustrated, why is it so hard to get these two things at the same time?

:)

jungf, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Tab issue

Hello,

To resolve the issue with your browser when opening/viewing a new document, we suggest making your Internet Explorer as a default browser. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key+R to open Run dialog box.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl, then hit Enter.
    • Under Internet Properties, click Programs tab.
    • Click Make Internet Explorer the default browser.

I just want a tabbed, dark explorer without issues e805a7a3-d20d-4c9c-be45-90b3a5d4d53e.jpg

• In the left pane, select Internet Explorer.
    • Click Set this program as default.
    • Click OK.

I just want a tabbed, dark explorer without issues 30fc0c51-c2b0-4f6d-ab44-ec8c8d57a189.jpg

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Browser Tabs

Hi,

When you go to a certain website using Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10 that requires 64-bit and it opens the tab in 32-bit, it is possible that there were changes or upgrades made.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes or updates made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For information and steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to Don Varnau's post on this

link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

1. I just want a tabbed, dark explorer without issues - Similar Threads - tabbed dark explorer

2. Just wanted to report and issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just wanted to report and issue.: With the latest windows 11 insider preview build 25905. It seems to be taking a long time to just do the base install then restart. I also, think it might of crashed my hdd last week when trying to install it, it ran after restarting and took all night about 12 hours and on...
  3. Just wanted to report and issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just wanted to report and issue.: With the latest windows 11 insider preview build 25905. It seems to be taking a long time to just do the base install then restart. I also, think it might of crashed my hdd last week when trying to install it, it ran after restarting and took all night about 12 hours and on...
  4. I want to get rid of Dark Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to get rid of Dark Mode: My W10 computer screen is in dark mode in Google Chrome. The only part that is in light mode is the very top of the Google page. I tried almost everything that I saw on YouTube. Does anybody know how I can have my pages back in light mode, I don't want dark mode. Thank!Google...
  5. Dark Mode Issue with File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode Issue with File Explorer: Hello! I have been using dark mode on my company laptop for a while. The other day I was forced to restart with an update. When the updates were complete, my file explorer looks like this: https://imgur.com/rF5gipP I have tried going to Settings -> and updates and...
  6. Help! Is there any way to enable dark theme in windows without having a dark file explorer.

Help! Is there any way to enable dark theme in windows without having a dark file explorer.: I like the dark theme in everything except the file explore or This PC. With dark mode on for file explorer, it keeps some text black and i cant see it because the background and the text are both black. Help! submitted by /u/patotato_potato [link] [comments]...
  7. I just want to die

I just want to die: So I got new headphones with mic and plugged them in, the mic was very quiet so I tried diffrent usb input and it was the same problem, so I downloaded drivers for this product and windows just didn't want to accept them, I unistalled them and tried another input this time it...
  8. Dark explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark explorer: How can I get dark explorer in Win 10 ? I enabled dark mode as general theme, and I updated today the OS, I even get a fresh copy of windows 10 ... here is my OS build: [img] 128629
  9. Dark explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dark explorer: How can I get dark explorer in Win 10 ? I enabled dark mode as general theme, and I updated today the OS, I even get a fresh copy of windows 10 ... here is my OS build: [img] 128629
  10. I just want a refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just want a refund.: The App doesn't work for $15, but a free App works just fine. How can I get my money back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/i-just-want-a-refund/bee16b9a-0c35-4666-9670-fdc67a56b855