Windows 10: I keep crashing when I run a certain program

Discus and support I keep crashing when I run a certain program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I launch Rumble fighter, after the patching is done and the game is about to launch. I get the blue screen and it says "kmode exception not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by qudohser, Nov 28, 2015.

1. qudohser Win User

I keep crashing when I run a certain program

When I launch Rumble fighter, after the patching is done and the game is about to launch. I get the blue screen and it says "kmode exception not handled dump_wmimmc.sys" I'm not very good with computers please helpAttachment 51118
    i7-4790K
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming Red
    Asrock Z97X Killer

:)

qudohser, Nov 28, 2015

2. I keep being notified that a program may not run well in Windows 10

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

-Have you installed all pending updates and also updated all device drivers?

[*]
    -Is the issue specific to this game?

[*]
    -Do you have the latest version of the game installed on the computer?

[*]
    -Have you tried to reinstall this game on the computer?

[*]

[*]
    In order to identify if this is a compatibility related issue, I would suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps:

[*]

[*]
    1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality
    [*]Let us know the result.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 28, 2015
  3. I keep being notified that a program may not run well in Windows 10

Thank you. But I already have all notifications turned off. I still get this, twice before the game launches.

Wayne Wastier, Nov 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA609</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1.150709-1700</BuildLab> <TimeZone>GMT Standard Time(GMT)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-2057-10240.0000-3322015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>06401-00206-271-233568-03-1033-9600.0000-1742015</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>116360070462167181265729895652436745392922185349114001031204800</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

5. qudohser Win User
    When i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7, my windows 7 was activated? or at least i think it was. My uncle built me a pc so i'm assuming it was and the upgrade worked for me

qudohser, Nov 30, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    This kind will never show a message of activation problem.

Until you clear it up, no help may be given.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I keep crashing when I run a certain program - Similar Threads - keep crashing run

2. My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games: My PC started crashing about 1 week ago. It first started when I tried a new game and I initially thought it was happening because my CPU was overheating. I then went ahead and replaced the thermal paste and the temperature was running smoothly. I find this weird since I have...
  3. My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing and restarting when I run games: My PC started crashing about 1 week ago. It first started when I tried a new game and I initially thought it was happening because my CPU was overheating. I then went ahead and replaced the thermal paste and the temperature was running smoothly. I find this weird since I have...
  4. Certain programs are really slow when I drag them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain programs are really slow when I drag them: Hi, I've been having a problem for some time now where certain programs are really slow when I drag them along my screen. I've tried a few things in order to fix this, such as updating and rolling back my drivers, but neither of these seemed to work. Along with this I've...
  5. Frequent crashes in certain programs

Frequent crashes in certain programs: Hi, As of recently, my PC has been crashing without a BSOD. This occurs mainly with games developed in Unity and when I connect my Oculus Quest through link. I have tried resetting windows through the recovery option in settings. I have the latest Nvidia drivers and have...
  6. Programs keep freezing when I type unless I run it as Admin.

Programs keep freezing when I type unless I run it as Admin.: Hello! So I recently upgrade my PC to windows 10 from windows 7. Everything went smoothly until we started to use it. Every program freezes unless I open it as Administrator which I shouldn't because I am the Administrator. So I figured that is because of the permissions...
  7. Computer Crashing Certain Programs

Computer Crashing Certain Programs: My computer has been crashing a game i am playing. It wasnt doing it last week but it is now every 3-5 minutes. below is the event Report: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 11/25/2019 8:23:51 PM Event ID: 1001 Task...
  8. how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i keep programs running when i leave my laptop: I have a dell windows 10 laptop, I just purchased Microsoft office, since the laptop didn't come with it. my question is, how can I keep programs I'm working on open after I leave the laptop for a period of time. programs like QuickBooks, word, etc. thank you, Karen...
  9. I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs

I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs: The stop code is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed is : asmtxhci.sys Please help! 126609
  10. Cant run certain app program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant run certain app program: I clean my registry. But i 4got to back it up.now, i cant click "file folder>options".Cant use system restore "error 0x80073b01 the resource cache doesnt have loaded mui entry" both in safe mode and normal mode.. And repairing windows failed.please help...