Windows 10: i logged into windows 10 app store

Discus and support i logged into windows 10 app store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Ten Forums *Wink my mom has windows 10 paid for OS for office work. i signed into Windows 10 app store then i signed out from my microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by deanpepler, Feb 25, 2017.

1. i logged into windows 10 app store

Hello Ten Forums *Wink

my mom has windows 10 paid for OS for office work. i signed into Windows 10 app store then i signed out from my microsoft hotmail login page "De-Authorized" the windows 10 from my account. NOW! the windows desktop icons have disappeared and all the files are not on the hard drive "they appear that way" but the thing is after i signed out of the Windows 10 app store weeks ago the pc was still working perfectly fine all the files where there and microsoft office was working fine now microsoft outlook 2010 is requiring a new account sign up ...... have i done something to destroy the pc

Please Tell me how to get it back to normal! the pc only started doing this after a power cut and the computer was turned back on

the thing is my mom opened a Ransomware Virus or malware file and it basically destroyed alot of files but alot was backed up so an IT guy came to install BitDefender & Malwarebytes anti-malware software so the threats were supposedly quarantined and erased then the pc worked fine for 2 weeks. did i do anything to destroy the pc or is it a threat that is not detected

:)

deanpepler, Feb 25, 2017

2. Windows 10 App Store asking deleted account password

Original Title: Windows 10 App Store

Hi, I am having an issue with the Windows 10 App Store on my PC. Recently I closed my old Microsoft account due to security issues, but forgot to log out of the that account on the Windows Store, and it's still logged into that account but I'm not able to
    log out of it or download any new apps. When I click on view account, and it opens the browser, it only prompts me to log into the account that's closed. How do I fix this?

Brandon.A.Fisher, Feb 25, 2017
  3. SamAdZK Win User
    Windows 10 Store App and Built In Apps missing in newly created user accounts

HI,

I have a windows 10 on my workstation and I have a few Microsoft user accounts and local user accounts but Once I log into these user accounts, there is neither windows 10 store app nor the built it Microsoft apps? I am the admin on the machine, so I have
    all the apps and store app, but any other users don't have any of windows 10 apps or app store.

Basically, When I create new use account and log in; It won't have windows 10 store app or all the other built in apps.

Please help!

SamAdZK, Feb 25, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

i logged into windows 10 app store

First part would not be a reason for other happenings, Windows can work just fine without any account. Power cut could have done some damage but ransomware would have done most.

CountMike, Feb 25, 2017
Thema:

i logged into windows 10 app store

1. i logged into windows 10 app store - Similar Threads - logged app store

2. Cannot log into Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log into Store App: I have a strange issue. When I log into my microsoft account through the browser I can see a purchased program Flight Siimulator under Order History, When I press "install/play" it opens the Store App.Lets say my account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I...
  3. xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox app on windows 10 allows me to log in for "store account" but cant log in for "gaming...: my Microsoft account is the only one logged in on my pc. when i go to the Xbox app the top right icon is blank and tells me to sign in, when i click the sign in button nothing happens. the button is just dead. when i open up the settings and go to account it shows my...
  4. i can t log in microsoft store and xbox app

i can t log in microsoft store and xbox app: hello, every time i try to log in on one of the apps above it gives shows me an error and i tried absolutely everything i could to resolve this problem but i couldn't.. this is the error on the microsoft store app [ATTACH] sorry it s in italian, you can still see the error...
  5. Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in

Ring app from Microsoft store not logging in: Since 3 days now the Ring App from the Microsoft store will not let me log in. It gives me the following error. Ring so far is the only app that gives me this error all others still work. Error code is 0x80131500 I have done all sorts of troubleshooting suggested here...
  6. I can't log into Microsoft app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't log into Microsoft app store: Hi so I can't log into Microsoft app store after a lot of tries to do so I press the "sign in" button at the top right of my screen and then a new window pops up saying "lets get you signed in" i press "continue" but it just keeps my cursor on a loading thing until I move it...
  7. Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App

Problem with logging in to Microsoft Store App: I have a desktop and a laptop. I have no problem with logging into my laptop using my Microsoft account. But I am unable to log into Microsoft product apps using my Microsoft account on the desktop. I get the error message - we encountered an issue with your sign on... What...
  8. Can't log in to my Microsoft Store app on Windows 10

Can't log in to my Microsoft Store app on Windows 10: I can not log into my Microsoft Store app because my e-mail that my Microsoft account uses is not supported by the log in section of the app. My e-mail ends with "@954fix.com" and when I enter my e-mail it says "954fix.com isn't in our system. Make sure you typed it...
  9. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store: Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems. 2. The Microsoft store...
  10. Can't log in or download apps in Windows Store

Can't log in or download apps in Windows Store: I'd click the icon next to the search bar and click Sign In. Afterwards i'd select my account and then gray window would appear then disappear and that's it. Nothing else would happen. Same thing happens when i tried downloading apps. I'd hit Get App then the gray window...