Windows 10: i lost my account and cant ask for help

Discus and support i lost my account and cant ask for help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive lost my account, and cannot contact microsoft support for help since my pc thinks it needs an update but doesnt. someone, please help. there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a John Doe in need, Dec 5, 2023.

1. i lost my account and cant ask for help

ive lost my account, and cannot contact microsoft support for help since my pc thinks it needs an update but doesnt. someone, please help. there is no change account option upon sign in, and i am on a backup account. I tried commands, resetting my pc, pressing windows+r. however, i cannot access it because i turned this account into a standard account stupidly. i have another account that is local, but cant access. the files are there. everything that ive done on this computer for years is there. im on windows 11. none of the solutions online have worked.if you all are wondering why i change

:)

a John Doe in need, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

i lost my account and cant ask for help

Lost folders on Update

Hi,

There are ways to recover some missing files on Windows 10. For us to help you recover them, we'd like to ask a few things. Kindly answer the following:

• Are you using an Administator account to search for the missing folders/files?
    • Are you able to find the missing files/folders using Search?
    • What specific files/folders are missing?

Meanwhile, as an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and follow the troubleshooting steps given.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

i lost my account and cant ask for help

1. i lost my account and cant ask for help - Similar Threads - lost account cant

2. i lost my account and cant ask for help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i lost my account and cant ask for help: ive lost my account, and cannot contact microsoft support for help since my pc thinks it needs an update but doesnt. someone, please help. there is no change account option upon sign in, and i am on a backup account. I tried commands, resetting my pc, pressing windows+r....
  3. I lost my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my Minecraft account: I transfer my Minecraft from mojang to Microsoft 1 year ago but I forgot my Microsoft account Now I can’t login my Minecraft I try use my gmail to login mojang but it said I already transferred my account So I have to use my Microsoft account to login But I forgot my...
  4. I lost my Minecraft account

I lost my Minecraft account: I transfer my Minecraft from mojang to Microsoft 1 year ago but I forgot my Microsoft account Now I can’t login my Minecraft I try use my gmail to login mojang but it said I already transferred my account So I have to use my Microsoft account to login But I forgot my...
  5. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  6. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  7. I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help: This evening, when I was playing Minecraft, I noticed that my Microsoft account was gone. It didn't even exist. I didn't believe in my eyes, but with a bit of checking, I realized that I did in fact lost my account. What can I do to restore my account? I have Minecraft on it,...
  8. I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help

I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help: This evening, when I was playing Minecraft, I noticed that my Microsoft account was gone. It didn't even exist. I didn't believe in my eyes, but with a bit of checking, I realized that I did in fact lost my account. What can I do to restore my account? I have Minecraft on it,...
  9. I Lost My Microsoft Account, Please Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I lost my password for my xbox 360 account. I cant cancel my recurring billing. Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I lost my password for my xbox 360 account. I cant cancel my recurring billing. Help: I lost my xbox360 password for my account. I cant cancel the recurring billing. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-password-for-my-xbox-360-account-i-cant/c06e40ea-53e8-459c-a92b-1a2019bc47b4