Windows 10: I messed up

Discus and support I messed up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Does anyone know how to fix this terrible mess I got myself into? On disk0 the partitions are out of order. What can I do to fix it? [img] . Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deanie44, Oct 27, 2017.

1. deanie44 Win User

I messed up

Hi. Does anyone know how to fix this terrible mess I got myself into? On disk0 the partitions are out of order. What can I do to fix it?
    I messed up [​IMG]
    . Any help will be appreciated.

:)

deanie44, Oct 27, 2017

2. WM6.1 Upgrade

can you help me find the WM 6.1 for HTC Touch?

Messed Up Boy, Oct 27, 2017
  3. i think i messed up

I was a silly one and completely got rid of my win 8.1 and for the life of me cant find the key. I reserved my copy of win 10 then I decided I wanted it now so I got the tech preview. so my question is am I now forever bound to the tech preview and have
    to buy win 8.1/10 again to get the final release and for it to no longer be a tech preview

matthewmartinsen, Oct 27, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

I messed up

You can move c to the left then expand it the 101 meg you can move efi to the right then move revovery to the right and then you will have free space at the end of c so you can grow that. Another option is to copy efi to the space infront of c then move recovery to the right and expand c into the free space. Your best off with free paritioning software to do this its more friendly than disk manager

Samuria, Oct 27, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    Also, when you are done, I would recommend you open a Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) and run:

reagentc /info

That will tell you if your Recovery Partition is still linked properly to prove the Windows Advanced Troubleshooting Menu. If it isn't linked properly, then the Recovery Partition is just wasted space.

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I messed up

1. I messed up - Similar Threads - messed

2. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  3. I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes...: I scan and save in PDF and when open. Windows always does optimize to open and it messes the layout of words on pages. How do I open exactly what I scanned...
  4. Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.

Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.: Windows Explorer unpredictably reorders files while I'm working, causing productivity disruptions and disarray in my lists. Renaming a file shouldn't trigger this automatic resorting....
  5. Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer reorders files while working messing up productivity and lists.: Windows Explorer unpredictably reorders files while I'm working, causing productivity disruptions and disarray in my lists. Renaming a file shouldn't trigger this automatic resorting....
  6. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  7. If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?

If I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down?: I wanted to know if I plug a cac reader into my gaming laptop will it mess it up or slow it down? Just kinda nervous of messing my laptop up fron it...
  8. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  9. Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?

Windows 11 update messing up the boot commands?: I've recently had issues with my laptop only 3 years old. I installed the latest windows 11 update a couple of weeks ago and since then, my computer is not booting up correctly. For example, I push the power button and the keyboard lights up but there is no display on the...
  10. Onedrive messing up separate desktops

Onedrive messing up separate desktops: I have two desktops on different computers, When I originally set up the second computer onedrive synced 'ghost' files over to my new computer, these files existed on that computers desktop but not in the computer. the shortcuts created for programs on the other computer were...