Windows 10: I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any

Discus and support I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have to sign Adobe documents. I used to print, sign, scan, until I learned I could use Acrobat. Right now I use the mouse but would like to be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lautermilch, Feb 14, 2018.

1. I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any

I have to sign Adobe documents. I used to print, sign, scan, until I learned I could use Acrobat. Right now I use the mouse but would like to be a little more precise with a pen. So I get on a few websites and find plenty of Windows pens for the desk but see that none go above drivers for Windows 7. Anyone know of one that works with Windows 10?

:)

Lautermilch, Feb 14, 2018
  2. MulyonoS Win User

Windows 10 - touch screen overlap

in Windows 10 , when I was writing with the stylus pen in the word application , it turns out my hand that touches the screen also makes scratches writings in the application . so the word that there are two pieces of writing that comes from the
    stylus pen and touch my hand . what's the solution

MulyonoS, Feb 14, 2018
  3. Windows Ink left hand option not working properly

I have a Wacon One CTL-471 and recently changed to Windows 10 just to discover how it's annoying to use a pen tablet on it. Windows Ink doesn't work properly with the pen tablet. I had disabled the use of Windows Ink on the pen tablet program and most
    of my problems were fixed, except for one: Since the option for left hand had left the pen tablet program and become part of the OS settings on Pen and Windows Ink, it's seems I can't change it for left hand, even if the left hand option is active at any time.
    As this is a Windows problem, I need help to solve this.

VictórioAnthony, Feb 14, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any

Any graphics tablet will work you only need a cheap one £35 UK money and they are pressure sensitive so you can press harder for more thick lines

Samuria, Feb 14, 2018
  5. No, I don't want a tablet. Just a pen.

6. Barman58 Win User
    Barman58, Feb 14, 2018
  7. Well, I am very surprised that something that is common for Windows 7 is not available for Windows 10.

8. Barman58 Win User

THe ones I listed are not specific to Windows 7, they are not shipped with drivers but use the basic mouse drivers found in all recent versions of Windows

Barman58, Feb 14, 2018
  9. Lautermilch, Feb 14, 2018
  10. Barman58 Win User
    What you often see with older designs is that the company does not go through the expensive process of getting the hardware certified for every new operating system, so they cannot state that the hardware works with the new OS, but I can plug in an mouse I've had since Windows 7 and know it will operate on Windows 10 - This even applies to olsder mice that used the green PS2 connector - fit an adaptor to USB and it will work

EDit - the second link I gave also states it works with Win 10

Barman58, Feb 14, 2018
  11. Well, this one has three votes that it works so I already ordered and will be here Tuesday. I will update the thread when I get it.

I have to send Adobe PDFs that I have to sign/date and draw circles around 30 or so spots so the user will fill it out. Printing and signing and then dealing with the scanner that can jam is a paid. I am happy to gamble that this works.

12. CountMike New Member
  13. I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any

I got it today and after getting a AAA battery is was letting me draw all over Acrobat. The manager saw it and wanted me to order many more for other employees.

Lautermilch, Feb 19, 2018
  14. Barman58 Win User
    I hope you added a suitable profit margin to the price *Wink *Tongue

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I need a Windows 10 Handing Writing Pen but Don't see Any - Similar Threads - need Handing Writing

2. Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...: Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what was deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-file-deletion-history-i-dont/e6a7e34f-663c-443e-a14e-5710c7762693
  3. Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...: Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what was deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-file-deletion-history-i-dont/e6a7e34f-663c-443e-a14e-5710c7762693
  4. i need a hand with 5G

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need a hand with 5G: My computer supports 5G ive used 5G in the past but now randomly i cannot connect to 5g internet connections they still appear on the wifi radar but i cannot connect ive tried other 5g connections with no luck but all 4g networks work fine...
  5. i need a hand with 5G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a hand with 5G: My computer supports 5G ive used 5G in the past but now randomly i cannot connect to 5g internet connections they still appear on the wifi radar but i cannot connect ive tried other 5g connections with no luck but all 4g networks work fine...
  6. i need a hand with 5G

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pen Drive Write Protected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pen Drive Write Protected: Hi everyone! I have a 4 GB Transcend pen drive which I formatted few days back. But I think that I made any mistake in formatting the pen drive I think I disturbed the file system column which made my pen drive Write Protected as shown in the attachment below. This had made...
  8. i don't see any Bluetooth drivers icon in device manager in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i don't see any Bluetooth drivers icon in device manager in Windows 10?: I don't see any Bluetooth driver icon in my device managerEven in hidden devices also. How can I reinstall it. My details are as follows. please help.[ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing: Hi there My pen become wiggly during writing, it is not consistent at all !. For example when I try to draw a straight line it become wiggly and not as drawn (see figure below). I tried to adjust it from setting, but this didn't work. I thought this might be from the pen...
  10. Windows 10 Pen drive is write protected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Pen drive is write protected: Hi, I bought Windows 10 from retail market and now when I trying to format it, it's reflecting that this is write protected and I am unable to format it by various tools like CMD and Registry option. Kindly assist me in how to remove write protection from Windows 10 pen...