Windows 10: I need COLOR!!!

Discus and support I need COLOR!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Hope all are doing well. I need your help again, please. After installing Win 10, the color scheme changed to stark white. Too white for me. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wnclee, Feb 29, 2016.

1. wnclee Win User

I need COLOR!!!

Hello. Hope all are doing well. I need your help again, please. After installing Win 10, the color scheme changed to stark white. Too white for me. I found a registry tweak that allowed the colors "back-in" to IE11 & File Explorer. I forgot the site, and after more Windows updates, the colors have reverted back to white. Does anyone know of a registry tweak or 3rd party app that may help me w/ this? Stardock has a $ app for this, but not yet compatible w/ Win10. Any help would be appreciated. BTW. My brothers laptop came w/ Win10 7 he has color & can change it w/ a completely new personalization screen. It looks completely diff. than mine. Someone mentioned an update from Nov. or so that enabled this? Any help at all please. Thanks & Best, LeRoy

:)

wnclee, Feb 29, 2016

2. The Color of my screen

I need help with the color of my screen that I was playing, then I pressed the button on my keyboard I do not know which and all the colors changed, all the colors that were blue changed to orange and all the red colors changed to blue, all the colors
    yellow they changed to an almost blue green, I need help because I do not know how to reverse what I did.

Thanks for the help.

ManuelAraujo0211, Feb 29, 2016
  3. gmopro Win User
    EXCEL 2016 - suggestion for improvement

Here's something i find annoying about Excel and i have submitted feedback on this one.

I use Excel a lot so i these kinds of things bug me and they need some work.

So i use colors to code things or indicate a type of result.

I like a color that is not in theme colors, not in standard colors and only in recent colors if i have used it recently.

So every time i want to use this color, i have to go into More colors, then standard and go find and select it. That is a PIA. There needs to be a favorites color bar so we always have it there. I cant believe it is not there. Needs to be done.

i dont like the greens provided. So that would be a great thing for me and would save me time.

I need COLOR!!! [​IMG]

gmopro, Feb 29, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I need COLOR!!!

Hi, theming options are much more restricted in Win 10.
    Some options:
    1. Qttabbar (Quizo) - adds tabs and LOTS of options to colour regions of explorer and related windows, plus tabs.
    2. A well-known minor registry hack which changes the background of many areas (not explorer).
    3. Aeroglass (free demo, with watermark, a few euros gets you a license and updates) - adds coloured/transparent title bars and some small frames- some optional features
    4. High contrast themes (see Edwin's in the Customisation section)
    5. See
    Color and Appearance - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

'Personalize (classic)' context menu - Add in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/change-accent-color-in-windows-10.660/

in the Tutorials section - and more

dalchina, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

I need COLOR!!!

1. I need COLOR!!! - Similar Threads - need COLOR

2. My PC has broken colors I need help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has broken colors I need help!!: My PC has broken colors I need help!! I turn off my PC and hour later I turn on my pc and all the colors are broken I didn’t installed or change anything for my PC I don’t know what happened I need help!!...
  3. My PC has broken colors I need help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has broken colors I need help!!: My PC has broken colors I need help!! I turn off my PC and hour later I turn on my pc and all the colors are broken I didn’t installed or change anything for my PC I don’t know what happened I need help!!...
  4. Need help with color settings in my windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with color settings in my windows.: See the blue color in the image, Im trying to change my ui color to the same as well. But somehow its not changing. The image below shows the current ui color which is a grey shade.When ever i hover on anything i used to have that blue color, but now im having this grey...
  5. Need help with color settings in my windows.

Need help with color settings in my windows.: See the blue color in the image, Im trying to change my ui color to the same as well. But somehow its not changing. The image below shows the current ui color which is a grey shade.When ever i hover on anything i used to have that blue color, but now im having this grey...
  6. Need help with color vs greyscale display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with color vs greyscale display.: Dell Latitude running Windows 10. When computer starts, it loads Windows and then asks for password or pin. This screen is in full color. After entering information, screen shows welcome, then immediately goes into greyscale. It is readable, but difficult. All display...
  7. Need help with color vs greyscale display.

Need help with color vs greyscale display.: Dell Latitude running Windows 10. When computer starts, it loads Windows and then asks for password or pin. This screen is in full color. After entering information, screen shows welcome, then immediately goes into greyscale. It is readable, but difficult. All display...
  8. Need help with color vs greyscale display.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. unable to add printer in windows 11 need driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add printer in windows 11 need driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477: when I select add printers or scanners nothing happens. How do I add a printer and also is there a compatible driver for my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477?...
  10. unable to add printer in windows 11 need driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477

unable to add printer in windows 11 need driver for HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477: when I select add printers or scanners nothing happens. How do I add a printer and also is there a compatible driver for my HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477?...