Windows 10: I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10.

Discus and support I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant log into my xbox live account on Windows 10. Let me explain. As I was trying to play on minecraft servers, I found out that i was supposed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LOLHACKS747866, Aug 6, 2018.

1. I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10.

I cant log into my xbox live account on Windows 10. Let me explain.

As I was trying to play on minecraft servers, I found out that i was supposed to log into xbox live. When i did though, this popped up.

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

We can't sign you in to Xbox Live right now. Try again in a

while. If that doesn't work, we have a few ideas that might help fix the problem.

WHY IS THIS????

:)

LOLHACKS747866, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Aug 6, 2018
  4. I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10.

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10.

1. I need help logging into my xbox account on windows 10. - Similar Threads - need help logging

2. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  3. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  4. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Xbox Account log in for Windows.

Xbox Account log in for Windows.: I just bought a new computer and I’m trying to log in to my xbox account to get all of my things and it’s saying that my account is banned or suspended. So I clicked the find out why and when i put in my information it is saying my account is all good with no suspensions or...
  6. Xbox Account log in for Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Account log in for Windows.: I just bought a new computer and I’m trying to log in to my xbox account to get all of my things and it’s saying that my account is banned or suspended. So I clicked the find out why and when i put in my information it is saying my account is all good with no suspensions or...
  7. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  8. I can't log in to my account in the xbox app

I can't log in to my account in the xbox app: When I log into the Xbox app and click log in, the login window/tab blinks 3 times and turns off. What can I do?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez73Pa7hjks...
  9. HELP PLEASE: Cannot log into my xbox account on Minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PLEASE: Cannot log into my xbox account on Minecraft windows 10: I have been playing Minecraft for a long time. Some friends and I are trying to play on a realms server. Earlier this year I changed my username on Xbox because I did not like my old gamer tag. This was a big mistake as I have been unable to play Minecraft windows 10 edition...
  10. I need help with my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my account: My situation is that, I have 2 HP laptops, everything works fine, but many people know my pin, and I would like to make my laptops more personal, so that everyone cannot access it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tried logging on my cbox account on pc

2. how fix we couldnt sign you in to xbox live 0x8015dc0b dns change