Windows 10: i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after...

Discus and support i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; After I updated my Nvidia hardware. my brightness went straight up to 100 percent apparently on windows 10. there is no bar thingy where u could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Ineedhelp34, Jul 16, 2018.

1. i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after...

After I updated my Nvidia hardware.
    my brightness went straight up to 100 percent
    apparently on windows 10. there is no bar thingy where u could configure the brightness
    can someone please please help me
    windows 10 disabled all their stuff.

:)

Ineedhelp34, Jul 16, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 16, 2018
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 16, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after...

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after...

1. i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after... - Similar Threads - need help computer

2. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  3. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  4. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  5. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  6. I need help with my windows computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my windows computer: There’s this problem with the mouse, whenever I try moving it/clicking on something, it’ll either not move at all, or move to a completely random place. If I’m in google and try moving the mouse it’ll zoom in as if I have two fingers on the mouse but I don’t. Does someone...
  7. I need help with my computer

I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  8. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  9. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...
  10. I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS: I CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS THE CHANGE OPTION IS LOCKED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-need-help-with-my-brightness/dd20c261-8ed6-4a6d-afd7-9c3f21957af9