Windows 10: i need help! pc wont shutoff

Discus and support i need help! pc wont shutoff in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; As usual I logged off pc, attempted to choose sleepmode. But noticed power light was still on. Tried pressing power but no good. Now it won't turn on!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Pathfinder, Sep 27, 2016.

1. i need help! pc wont shutoff

As usual I logged off pc, attempted to choose sleepmode. But noticed power light was still on. Tried pressing power but no good. Now it won't turn on! I can't even access the bottem to remove battery. Please advise what to do

oh sorry. the problem was fixed by my ISP *Confused*Shock

:)

Pathfinder, Sep 27, 2016

2. on windows 10 "closing the lid" doesn't shutoff pc

closing the lid doesn't shutoff pc

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Jotage_219, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Rkp16 Win User
    Nextbook Flexx 11 Won't Turn on

I have the same problem i didnt even have it for atleast a month and it just shutoff on me my model is NXW9QC132B if anyone who does not work at the company knows how to help please help me because all the company is doing is sending us to websites that
    dont even work thank you

P.S. if someone at the company actually wants to help and knows what to do and wont send me to a website that doesnt work i would appreciate the help

Rkp16, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

i need help! pc wont shutoff

1. i need help! pc wont shutoff - Similar Threads - need help wont

2. can i delete or shutoff bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can i delete or shutoff bitlocker: I recently upgraded to WIN10 and enabled Bitlocker on only one drive. Now every thing I plugin gets write protected with no way to undo it except to format the device. I have tried the cmd prompt, registry editor, even a third party program and still everything gets locked as...
  3. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete chrash and PC shutoff: Since about 2 days ago my PC is crashing shortly after opening any GPU/CPU intensive Game or Programm. I goes completly black and even the Ram and Cpu light go off. If I just leave it at low usage, so simple browsing and file management nothing happens. I just moved into a...
  4. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complete chrash and PC shutoff: Since about 2 days ago my PC is crashing shortly after opening any GPU/CPU intensive Game or Programm. I goes completly black and even the Ram and Cpu light go off. If I just leave it at low usage, so simple browsing and file management nothing happens. I just moved into a...
  5. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my pc: I have problems with my pc my dwm and client server runtime process are eating my gpu when I use my mouse i tryed everything please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-pc/3cfff30d-61f0-4358-96fb-d64a7f2dc589
  7. pc freeze then get shutoff

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc freeze then get shutoff: ok my system is running on window 10 but the problem is when i start my pc everything bootups properply but after few minutes everything get freezed up.any key on my keyboard does not work including my mouse and other peripherals and it shutsoff but after few hours when i...
  8. I need help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my pc.: So right now letters are being typed repeatedly, but i typed them 3 days ago, and it just keeps happening. Anyone got a reason as to why it keeps happening. submitted by /u/Frosty_bong [link] [comments]...
  9. PC Shutoff at Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Shutoff at Login: My PC will shut-off after a certain amount of time, usually right when it gets to the login screen (before it was after like 5 or 10 minutes but has progressively gotten worse and gives no warning when it will shut off. Couple things to note: Only shuts off when in windows,...
  10. Random shutoff

in Windows 10 Support
    Random shutoff: My Dell Inspiron 17, just recently started to shut down after like minute or so of inactivity. it would leave the applications still open and active though. What could be the cause of this? 62554