Windows 10: I need help! stuck in command prompt

Discus and support I need help! stuck in command prompt in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i need some help i am in comand prompt and i really dont know what i am doing 83738 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johnraymondh, May 5, 2017.

1. I need help! stuck in command prompt

i need some help i am in comand prompt and i really dont know what i am doing

:)

johnraymondh, May 5, 2017

2. Stuck in Command Prompt

Hello Bogdan,

We would like to know if you are still experiencing this issue. Let us know if you need any further assistance and we would be glad to help you.

We look forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, May 5, 2017
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Stuck in Command Prompt

Hi Bogdan,

One reason why you're unable to run the command prompt on your computer is that there might be a third party software causing conflict to it. For us to assist you, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode. This is for us to isolate the issue and this
    will also help us determine if the issue still occurs if your PC is in safe mode. Here's an

article
    that you can visit to see how to start your PC in safe mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Paolo Mag, May 5, 2017
Thema:

I need help! stuck in command prompt

1. I need help! stuck in command prompt - Similar Threads - need help stuck

2. Win11 Command prompt help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Command prompt help: Just upgraded to win11I'm having a problem with black squares in front of my desktop icons.I discovered that by doing a disc cleanup with the thumbnails checked on, after rebooting, it solved the problem... but unless I do that each and every time, the squares reappear.I...
  3. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with command prompt: Someone stopped responding to me on another question so I need an answer quick. I was following a guide in a thread and got stuck after I booted with usb. I’m at a part where I’m in the command prompt and need to enter my user and the net user command but I really have no...
  4. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with command prompt: Someone stopped responding to me on another question so I need an answer quick. I was following a guide in a thread and got stuck after I booted with usb. I’m at a part where I’m in the command prompt and need to enter my user and the net user command but I really have no...
  5. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command: Hi. I need hlepWhenever I use Command Prompt for the shutdown /m command, it doesn't work. When I put in my own device name, it actually works. But when I am shutting down another laptop, it doesn't work. It always says this,The entered computer name is not valid or remote...
  7. Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Help Shutdown Command: Hi. I need hlepWhenever I use Command Prompt for the shutdown /m command, it doesn't work. When I put in my own device name, it actually works. But when I am shutting down another laptop, it doesn't work. It always says this,The entered computer name is not valid or remote...
  8. Need Help w/ Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help w/ Command Prompt: Hey guys, I was screwing around with the command prompt properties and now command prompt doesn't work- just shuts down immediately. Can someone go into their command prompt properties and copy paste it in the replies? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/TheTendieRoid...
  9. STUCK IN COMMAND PROMPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK IN COMMAND PROMPT: Hi, I have a computer WXE-350 series from Founder Technology which I have not been able to go past the booting. Turned on, and have gone as far as command prompt. Am not exactly tech savvy. Have tried "explorer" but did not work. Please help * Moved from Community...
  10. Need help with Command Prompt (attrib)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Command Prompt (attrib): Been getting annoying error in a video game because a folder is set to read only. I can change it, I have permissions to, but checking the file again a second after changing it shows it reverts back to Read Only. A solution online I found said I can try to use the command...