Windows 10: I need help two laptops unusable after updates.

Discus and support I need help two laptops unusable after updates. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have two laptops in the last 3 weeks that have updated and then ceased to work directly after,The first being a Samsung galaxy book go using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by toni richardson, Dec 6, 2023.

1. I need help two laptops unusable after updates.

Hi, I have two laptops in the last 3 weeks that have updated and then ceased to work directly after,The first being a Samsung galaxy book go using windows 11, had an update and then crashed mid update and corrupted and then wiped everything off including windows and it was impossible getting it back on. I took it to a tech to look at it and he managed to get it back on then it auto updated again and then the wifi drivers were no longer on the laptop and couldn’t get them on apparently something to do with the wifi chip , so that laptop is no longer usable so I resorted to a cheap laptop from a

:)

toni richardson, Dec 6, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Laptop turns unusable after latest windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in the Microsoft Community.

We have to make sure that the Windows Update is installed properly on your laptop. To check if it is installed already, please follow these steps:

• Press the Win + I buttons.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click View installed update history. The latest update should have been installed and dated last week.
    If your laptop does not have the latest update yet, you can manually get the update by following the above steps 1 and 2, then select
    Check update.

In case that your laptop has already the latest Windows Update installed, please follow the troubleshooting steps on this

link

Let us know if any issues arise.

Emmanuel Gam, Dec 6, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

I need help two laptops unusable after updates.

n-ster, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

I need help two laptops unusable after updates.

1. I need help two laptops unusable after updates. - Similar Threads - need help laptops

2. I need help two laptops unusable after updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help two laptops unusable after updates.: Hi, I have two laptops in the last 3 weeks that have updated and then ceased to work directly after,The first being a Samsung galaxy book go using windows 11, had an update and then crashed mid update and corrupted and then wiped everything off including windows and it was...
  3. Help needed with unexpected laptop update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed with unexpected laptop update: My laptop mysteriously updated and my settings are all changed. How do I get them back?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-needed-with-unexpected-laptop-update/c3b0e4e5-1411-4027-9088-9eb98e3866bf
  4. Help needed with unexpected laptop update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help needed with unexpected laptop update: My laptop mysteriously updated and my settings are all changed. How do I get them back?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-needed-with-unexpected-laptop-update/c3b0e4e5-1411-4027-9088-9eb98e3866bf
  5. Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update: I have an ASUS Q525UA laptop, and I installed Windows 11 as suggested back in October. The computer has been running okay since then, but about two weeks ago, I got a windows update, and now windows won't even load. I get to the Hello screen and can put in my pin, but after...
  6. Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update: I have an ASUS Q525UA laptop, and I installed Windows 11 as suggested back in October. The computer has been running okay since then, but about two weeks ago, I got a windows update, and now windows won't even load. I get to the Hello screen and can put in my pin, but after...
  7. I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help ASAP: I updated my Windows 10 education edition computer last night a 5:00 p.m, Now i cannot run/use command prompt, or PowerShell as administrative. should i boot my pc into safemode with internet or safemode with command prompt? This is Very important for i am the head of it at a...
  8. I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help asap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with a issue after a windows update Need help asap: I updated my Windows 10 education edition computer last night a 5:00 p.m, Now i cannot run/use command prompt, or PowerShell as administrative. should i boot my pc into safemode with internet or safemode with command prompt? This is Very important for i am the head of it at a...
  9. Laptop almost completely unusable after Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop almost completely unusable after Windows update: List of issues the new update caused on my computer: Task manager has completely stopped working Unable to open any folder that is withing a folder Extreme lag I get 6 fps on a simple tetris game i made Unable to close any tab, be it chrome or for example, Steam, with...
  10. Laptop unusable after 1083 W10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop unusable after 1083 W10 update: My laptop started out on W7 and migrated to W10 through the push from Microsoft. After performing the 1083 update (not at my request ~ I had left it unattended and the update kicked in) my laptop just has a black background, some desktop icons, but no functionality or network...