Windows 10: i need help with a ban

Discus and support i need help with a ban in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; banned need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/i-need-help-with-a-ban/c79bdd0a-26d0-43bf-b925-742dbdad8216 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TerinIdkMyLastName, Aug 13, 2018.

1. i need help with a ban

banned need help

:)

TerinIdkMyLastName, Aug 13, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Chari San Win User
    Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Aug 13, 2018
  4. i need help with a ban

Account banned

I wanna know how I got a permanent ban on my account espicially a day before I was due to come off a coms bann I have gotten them to review the case they have upheld there decision but the thing is that I was re banned on 10th of September for apparently
    harassment abuse and threats now correct me if iam wrong but you need to be able to send messages to get banned so my question is why was I banned on the 10th of September for this apparent foul language need help and suggestions cause I personally don't have
    the best reputation but I think it's unfair

Moved from Community Participation Center

ryanberry_791, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

i need help with a ban

1. i need help with a ban - Similar Threads - need help ban

2. Will I get banned?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I get banned?: Hello everyone, While i was doing a recovery, at the last question, my PC automatically put all of my emails. Will i get banned?Also, I didn't have time to screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-get-banned/16a74407-730e-4a72-b6e8-d527d5891611
  3. Will I get banned?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I get banned?: Hello everyone, While i was doing a recovery, at the last question, my PC automatically put all of my emails. Will i get banned?Also, I didn't have time to screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-i-get-banned/16a74407-730e-4a72-b6e8-d527d5891611
  4. I got banned

I got banned: So i was playing on a minecraft private server with my friends, and one of them reported me for joke and i got banned. We were all joking and writing dumb things so i was not annoying anyone. My nickname is _Saaam_it please unban me, i passed months on that game and i spent...
  5. I got banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got banned: So i was playing on a minecraft private server with my friends, and one of them reported me for joke and i got banned. We were all joking and writing dumb things so i was not annoying anyone. My nickname is _Saaam_it please unban me, i passed months on that game and i spent...
  6. Banned?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  7. Banned?!

Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  8. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.: Everytime I go tohttps://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/homeI see this message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"please help me...
  9. I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I think I am banned from MSDN Forum, Please help me to lift my ban.: Everytime I go tohttps://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/homeI see this message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"please help me...
  10. Ban

Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...