Windows 10: I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS

Discus and support I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS THE CHANGE OPTION IS LOCKED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnTofano, Aug 8, 2018.

1. I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS

I CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS THE CHANGE OPTION IS LOCKED

:)

JohnTofano, Aug 8, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Aug 8, 2018
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Aug 8, 2018
  4. I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS

Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS

1. I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS - Similar Threads - NEED HELP BRIGHTNESS

2. I need help. when I need refresh rate 180hz brightness is down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help. when I need refresh rate 180hz brightness is down.: I need help. when I need refresh rate 144hz brightness is down. But when I Choose "Lower your refresh rate to 60hz to conserve energy" brightness is go back to bright. Please help me or how to disable energy recommendations. I used Computer PC not Computer Laptop.Video...
  3. I need help. when I need refresh rate 180hz brightness is down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help. when I need refresh rate 180hz brightness is down.: I need help. when I need refresh rate 144hz brightness is down. But when I Choose "Lower your refresh rate to 60hz to conserve energy" brightness is go back to bright. Please help me or how to disable energy recommendations. I used Computer PC not Computer Laptop.Video...
  4. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my pc: I have problems with my pc my dwm and client server runtime process are eating my gpu when I use my mouse i tryed everything please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-pc/3cfff30d-61f0-4358-96fb-d64a7f2dc589
  5. I need help with my audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my audio: i was on my pc and i noticed realtek has some how uninstalled its self or someone in my family uninstalled it, i tried redownloading and it doesnt seem to work , i was wondering can i use a BlueTooth head set without realtek? submitted by /u/lildoodleb0b [link] [comments]...
  6. I need help with my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my browser.: In google chrome when ever I try and search something it takes me to here https://www.trovi.com/Violation.html. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-browser/aeca1ff1-b947-4cda-9041-d2287da0df8a
  7. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my pc: So i reset pc because i was having blue screen errors after i restarted my pc due to a game that was having problems as well i did that so now i reset my pc and i think your supposed to get another account making screen and i didn’t get it so im stick on other user.please...
  8. I need help with my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my pc.: So right now letters are being typed repeatedly, but i typed them 3 days ago, and it just keeps happening. Anyone got a reason as to why it keeps happening. submitted by /u/Frosty_bong [link] [comments]...
  9. i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    i need help my windows 10 computer is at 100% brightness after...: After I updated my Nvidia hardware. my brightness went straight up to 100 percent apparently on windows 10. there is no bar thingy where u could configure the brightness can someone please please help me windows 10 disabled all their stuff. 114169
  10. Need help disabling auto-brightness

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help disabling auto-brightness: Hello ! First of all, this is the system I'm talking about: Lenovo Thinkpad T420s i7-2620m Nvidia NVS 4200m I'm not sure if it's some drivers derping or if it's Windows 10, but I get some annoying auto-brightness. If I go on some page that has a dark background, my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Oh no someone is my brightness