Windows 10: I need help

Discus and support I need help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have problem with my laptop at win10. my laptop is Acer Aspire 4750. Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abu hasan, May 12, 2016.

1. abu hasan Win User

I need help

i have problem with my laptop at win10.
    my laptop is Acer Aspire 4750.
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    Memory: 4G RAM

when i install win10 at device manager i look problem at OTHER DEVICE Base System Device >location: PCI bus 4, device 0, function 3. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28). There are no compatible drivers for this device.
    what is that? and how to fix it?

many thanks

:)

abu hasan, May 12, 2016
  2. Need#Help Win User

Adding Birthdays and Holidays to Windows 10 Mail App

If someone knows how to add holidays and birthdays to the Windows 10 Mail App, PLEASE tell me how.

Thank you!

Need#Help, May 12, 2016
  3. My computer wouldn't boot up

The one from the start-up repair?

I just need help, May 12, 2016
  4. br3nno360 Win User

I need help

I would go to the Acer downloads page.
    download all drivers related to that model laptop and os.
    extract them to a folders on the desktop called drivers.
    go into device manager, right click other device>update driver>browse computer NOT INTERNET
    select the folder on the desktop include subfolders

hopefully if its just a driver issue it should find it there. if not could be a onboard issue not compatible with windows 10.

br3nno360, May 12, 2016
  5. shimshom Win User
    Hi Abu Hasan and welcome to the forum. Go back to device manager right click the Base System Device entry click on properties go to the Details tab click on the arrow next to where it says Device Description choose Hardware IDs then right click the number there copy it and post it here as it can help to identify what it is

shimshom, May 12, 2016
  6. abu hasan Win User
    ok ..
    i get it

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BF&SUBSYS_05001025&REV_10
    PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BF&SUBSYS_05001025
    PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BF&CC_088000
    PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_16BF&CC_0880

abu hasan, May 12, 2016
  7. abu hasan Win User
    ---
    i see ..
    but driver with win10 is not available..

may old driver compatible win10?

abu hasan, May 12, 2016
  8. br3nno360 Win User

I need help

windows 8 drivers may work

br3nno360, May 12, 2016
  9. abu hasan Win User
    ---------

many thanks.
    i tried your tip with OLD DRIVER .. and i look your tips is work .. but i still have a problem. that is BROADCOM xD Picture Bus Driver .. the message "The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with Windows. Contact the hardware vendor for a new driver. (Code 48)"

can you give any tips again? *Biggrin

abu hasan, May 12, 2016
  10. br3nno360 Win User
    No problems, run through the process on the below link.- run windows updates hopefully it might find an updated driver now it know what the device is.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/kb/310123

br3nno360, May 12, 2016
  11. abu hasan Win User
    -----

i see ...
    maybe for the problem solving is only install new driver .. but, manufacture is not release new driver ...

abu hasan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I need help

1. I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??: I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not...
  3. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  4. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group: The customer service person who tried to resolve my problem with Windows 10 update opened a case #7037513615.After three hours of not listening to me and re-installing Windows 10 twice on my computer. He left me in far worse shape than I started. And on top of that he closed...
  5. Case #7037513615 I need help from the escalation group

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  7. I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending

I need help with FULL Hard Drive - Space ending: I hate to beat this over your head, but I need help. I used the TREEsize software to find out where most of my storage spaced was used. And I have no clue. It says USER folder has the most used space, but when I went to the USER folder, the files are all Windows related and I...
  8. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  9. Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.

Need help with my Microsoft Store, it's not working properly.: Hi!I have problem my with Microsoft Store, I cannot update my apps and not even can't download any apps from Store. It says: "Something unexpected happened".Please reply me as soon as possible. Sincerely Sadiq...
  10. Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with keyboard- will not let me use letters only no #: Need help with keyboard * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-keyboard-will-not-let-me-use/81dd2f37-572c-4cf7-a02e-b665e49a6bd1