Windows 10: i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need

Discus and support i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need to know how i open the filed with out safe it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marhas1, Jan 20, 2020.

1. marhas1 Win User

i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need

i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need to know how i open the filed with out safe it

:)

marhas1, Jan 20, 2020
  2. asus2016 Win User

Word opening files as Document1, Document2

This was the ticket. The .docx extension was associated with a word document template file type.

I used Nirsoft's File Types Manager software to correct this and now everything works fine.

That is, I open the document itself (not two copies or one copy), for reading or editing, if I:

• Double-click on the file which I usually do
    • Right-click on the file and pick "open with > Word"
    • Right-click on the file and pick "open"

Prior to your help and my fixing it, only the third option above worked.

Big thanks.

asus2016, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Word 2016 -- Word can't open a file

Tell us the following:

• How did you send/receive the file? what email?
    • What is the platform your opening this file to (Android, IOS, Mac, Windows)
    • Have you tried opening this file in Word online?
    • Is this the only cope that you have?

- Rasheed i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need :)

Rasheed Mandeep, Jan 21, 2020
  4. i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need

1. i try to open my school word filed and keep send me safe as i need - Similar Threads - try open school

2. Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription: Just need a blank document in Word and it is saying I need to buy subscription! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-use-word-and-it-is-telling-me-i-need-to/06d0493d-0e70-4aa4-b177-9993e33f5184
  3. Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription: Just need a blank document in Word and it is saying I need to buy subscription! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-use-word-and-it-is-telling-me-i-need-to/06d0493d-0e70-4aa4-b177-9993e33f5184
  4. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me with this pls i need it for school project: Why does it say, "Check your Microphone Privacy Settings" and then when i do that it has the camera app microphone access on, then when i try again it still says that it still needs access from the Pivacy settings in The microsoft camera app...
  5. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me with this pls i need it for school project: Why does it say, "Check your Microphone Privacy Settings" and then when i do that it has the camera app microphone access on, then when i try again it still says that it still needs access from the Pivacy settings in The microsoft camera app...
  6. Help me with this pls i need it for school project

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. can not open word and the error message says i should try in safe mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can not open word and the error message says i should try in safe mode: tried openeing word in the list of programmes just after MS Office upgraded and it does not open the programme i tried using to crafty doc opener from microsoft store and the file i was would not open as the error message said file not supported even though it is designed...
  8. I am trying to open a word doc I created. Sercurity blocks me. How do I access my file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to open a word doc I created. Sercurity blocks me. How do I access my file?: I am trying to open a word doc I created. Sercurity blocks me. How do I access my file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-a-word-doc-i-created-sercurity/bead2cca-eed8-4e94-a337-b43388e86a4a"
  9. word 2016 keeps blocking me from opening my docs claiming I need admin permission......any...

word 2016 keeps blocking me from opening my docs claiming I need admin permission......any...: Can anyone help identify why word 2016 keeps claiming I do not have access privileges...I am the owner/admin...please advise, thanks Rob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2016-keeps-blocking-me-from-opening-my-docs/7b51bb1c-8621-432f-92b0-57cc78153305
  10. I need to associate Excel to '.db' file format but Windows keeps sending me to Windows Store

I need to associate Excel to '.db' file format but Windows keeps sending me to Windows Store: Associate file format in Windows App Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-associate-excel-to-db-file-format-but/1e38edf3-8e16-4b30-bb4c-e051da1d8951