Windows 10: i need major help please..logged in with only limited access

Discus and support i need major help please..logged in with only limited access in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i don't know what went wrong..but somehow, after I logged out..and wanted to log back on..all I saw was message said "preparing windows" I was able to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Pathfinder, Jan 25, 2017.

1. i need major help please..logged in with only limited access

i don't know what went wrong..but somehow, after I logged out..and wanted to log back on..all I saw was message said "preparing windows" I was able to log back with Microsoft acct.. but I'm on limited access.. its almost like the time when I downloaded that malicious app and it hijacked pc..but that time, I couldn't log in unlike now...the only thing I did before it crashed was I hit win+R typed msconfig..but decided to not do that..logged off and bam.. any clues?? it told me to log off but same message appears.. cant believe its deja vu all over again.

I found the latest backup I did 2 weeks ago..but I cant get pc to use that file ..I didn't setup pc to backup using disc *Sad

maybe I better choose to reset pc

:)

Pathfinder, Jan 25, 2017

2. I need major help with my N97

I see. The screen is faulty in some way, and you will need to get it fixed. Hope it don't take too long!

Fender77---01, Jan 25, 2017
  3. I need major help with my N97

Right, so I've had my N97 for abut 6 months now and I've not had any problems except the occasional freeze and whatnot, but this morning it was working fine, then I was walking into town and took my phone out of my pocket and the screen wouldn't show up
    anything at all, not even the green and red lights come up, the keypad lights are still and it still vibrates when it closes and opens from qwerty to touch, but from the main screen it's just black!

Anyone got any ideas??!! I really need help with this one!

Forian1990, Jan 25, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

i need major help please..logged in with only limited access

Not sure but it seems like you may have a corrupted profile, there is normally a specific error message, but it's possible as you were in MSConfig at the time off the issue start that no message was generated

Have a quick read of this tutorial and see if it helps

You've been signed in with a temporary profile - Fix

Barman58, Jan 25, 2017
  5. Hi, I followed it. And rebooted. Message said getting windows ready, don't turnoff PC. And all I see is blank screen! What should I do now, I'm on my tablet

(edit) ok i got full access yay!..but now i see edge browser is missing lmao..only IE is recognized..where did it go. need to get it back

Pathfinder, Jan 25, 2017
  6. Barman58 Win User
    You should I believe be able to get Edge from the store, I cannot check as I don't use any Modern apps at all

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

i need major help please..logged in with only limited access

1. i need major help please..logged in with only limited access - Similar Threads - need major help

2. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  6. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Major Help for Clipboard: Please see attached picture for my problem. When I press windows+v, a "ghost clipboard" comes up.Every solution I found online HASN'T helped!I have performed a scan in command prompt-- no issues.I have gone through the registry. I have gone through the group policy. I have...
  7. Need Major Help for Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I need major help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need major help.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  9. i need help for a major issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need help for a major issue.: so after the update that added the new microsoft edge, i have been unable to launch or install google chrome, the browser that has been my default browser for over 6 months. this has only happened since the update was downloaded 2 days ago, i have had no problems with opening...
  10. Need some major help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some major help: Hello, im having some big problems with my computer and I dont know why. At first i was concerned that it was just one application, but im beginning to think its my system as a whole, so thats why im here. My razer synapse fails to start every single time it tries. I fixed...