Windows 10: I need the security key

Discus and support I need the security key in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do you find the security key for a router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SCW77, Aug 24, 2018.

1. SCW77 Win User

I need the security key

How do you find the security key for a router

:)

SCW77, Aug 24, 2018
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Aug 24, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Aegis Secure Key 3.0 Announced with 480GB Capacity

Apricorn, the leading manufacturer of software-free, hardware-encrypted USB drives, added three new sizes to their already expansive Aegis Secure Key 3.0 line, raising the total number of capacity options to seven (8, 16, 30, 60, 120, 240, and 480 GB.) With last year's introduction of the 240GB Aegis Secure Key 3, Apricorn had already doubled the storage capacity of the nearest competitor. This year, Apricorn has again doubled down on that size advantage with their new 480GB Secure Key: roughly four times the competition's max size of 120GB. And with the falling cost of flash storage, these larger capacity, super secure hardware-encrypted flash keys have rapidly become the ideal tool for corporate data security deployment.

"This is our most advanced product to date; besides packing half a terabyte of encrypted data into a thumbdrive, we have expanded its feature set to surpass any rival," says Mike McCandless, Apricorn's VP of Sales and Marketing. "And keeping true to the Apricorn tradition, The ASK 3.0 is completely software-free, cross-platform compatible with any OS, and has embedded authentication so no security parameters are ever shared with the host."

I need the security key 114b_thm.jpg

I need the security key 114a_thm.jpg

Beyond the expansion in size range, the Secure Key 3.0 carries the highest portable device security validation that the NIST grants: FIPS 140-2 level 3, and boasts an impressive list of features that surpasses other flash keys in its class such as a separate admin and user mode, two read-only modes, forced enrollment, programmable brute-force defense, a lock-override mode, plus a host of additional features that permit the Secure Key 3.0 to adhere to most security policies.

"Now that our high-capacity Secure Keys have come down so much in price, CISOs are rethinking the role of encrypted thumb drives in their business. No longer are they limited to carrying and storing small amounts of data. Now you've got secure, affordable flash storage capacities ranging up to nearly half a terabyte, USB 3.0 and flash transfer speeds, plus a laundry list of advanced security features; yet we're still only talking about a device that is about the size of a pack of gum."

Features
    • FIPS 140-2 level 3 validated; IP58 Certified
    • Embedded Keypad for host-free authentication
    • Auto-Lock Feature - Automatically locks after a predetermined period of inactivity
    • Drive Reset Feature - Allows for redeployment after wiping drive's data
    • Lock Override - Permits the drive to remain unlocked during port re-enumeration
    • Programmable Brute Force Protection - Sets the number of brute force attempts allowed, up to 20
    • Self-Destruct Feature - Designate a Self-Destruct PIN to wipe and reset the device
    • Tamper resistant / evident design
    • 3-Year Limited Warranty
    Starting at $99, Apricorn's Aegis Secure Key 3.0 is available in 8GB, 16GB, 30GB, 60GB, 120GB, 240GB, 480GB from most online retailers.

btarunr, Aug 24, 2018
  4. I need the security key

wi-fi security key

Hi Dawn,

Since you have access to your desktop, you can reveal the Wi-Fi password by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Under Network and Internet, select View network status and tasks.
    • Select Change adapter settings.
    • Double-click your wireless adapter and select Wireless Properties.
    • Go to the Security tab and mark the Show Characters option.

Let us know if the troubleshooting steps worked.

Dennis Mop, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

I need the security key

1. I need the security key - Similar Threads - need security key

2. Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.: I have reset my contact number as i have shifted countries, now randomly my surface won't boot up and wants the bitlocker security key, but when i try to go to the link and log on, it is telling me i cannot access this for another 25 days as the security code details need to...
  3. Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.: I have reset my contact number as i have shifted countries, now randomly my surface won't boot up and wants the bitlocker security key, but when i try to go to the link and log on, it is telling me i cannot access this for another 25 days as the security code details need to...
  4. Windows11 not detecting usb security key needed for banking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 not detecting usb security key needed for banking: Hello, I need to use a usb security key to log and make movements in my bank account. I insert the usb key and the device manager shows me "Other devices -> Unkown device". "The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for this...
  5. Windows11 not detecting usb security key needed for banking

Windows11 not detecting usb security key needed for banking: Hello, I need to use a usb security key to log and make movements in my bank account. I insert the usb key and the device manager shows me "Other devices -> Unkown device". "The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28 There are no compatible drivers for this...
  6. I need a better understanding of security keys for Microsoft Hello and other apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a better understanding of security keys for Microsoft Hello and other apps: After I got locked out of my account I'm starting to look for a security key. There are so many brands of keys that are available to purchase and with terms, I don't understand.There are no charts I can find from Microsoft with brand and model numbers that are compatible.My...
  7. I need a better understanding of security keys for Microsoft Hello and other apps

I need a better understanding of security keys for Microsoft Hello and other apps: After I got locked out of my account I'm starting to look for a security key. There are so many brands of keys that are available to purchase and with terms, I don't understand.There are no charts I can find from Microsoft with brand and model numbers that are compatible.My...
  8. secure boot violation, but I need secure boot

secure boot violation, but I need secure boot: Hi, I know how to disable secure boot and everthing works fine after I disable the setting.But in order to play valorant I need secure boot enabled. My question is how do I keep secure boot enable without getting the error message.I am in UEFI mode and everything works fine...
  9. I need Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need Bitlocker key: I have a laptop that would not boot, I fixed it but now I need a bitlocker key. I have signed in on another laptop but I can't find a place to add the laptop I'm trying to fix. [Original Title: bitlocker]...
  10. Security needs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security needs: Had a quick look but cannot find anything close to what I want to know and that is right now I only have Windows Defender and the firewall for security, and I would feel more comfortable having my usual AV - Kaspersky - on board as I have a few spare licences that I can use...