Windows 10: I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers

Discus and support I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using a Mac OS 14.1.2. I would like to activate Microsoft 365 from my family subscription which I have installed. How do I do this? thanks all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daddavan Dixon, Dec 9, 2023.

1. I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers

I am using a Mac OS 14.1.2. I would like to activate Microsoft 365 from my family subscription which I have installed. How do I do this? thanks all

:)

Daddavan Dixon, Dec 9, 2023

2. Microsoft Tech Net Subscribers Club

TECHNET is NO MORE!

I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers 41mMeBxaG%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just got one myself! I'll be making this all nice later. No time at the moment, but this is obviously for Tech Net Subscribers and will also serve as a place for us to talk about the programs we have available to us as subscribers.

TechNet Subscribers:
    • DanishDevil
    • twilyth
    • bogmali
    • kg4icg
    • niko084
    • qubit
    • erocker
    • rampage
    • Delta6326
    • Wile E
    • Paulieg
    • Binge
    • qubit
    • YinYang.ERROR
    • blkhogan
    • Arctucas
    • t_ski
    • Mindweaver
    MSDN Subscribers:
    • Scrizz

DanishDevil, Dec 9, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Microsoft Tech Net Subscribers Club

The keys will activate, but if you did like me and purchased a subscription at the last minute you have to go through the steps to activate it so you can access the technet subscriber area before Sept 30th.

newtekie1, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers

1. I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers - Similar Threads - need activate Microsoft

2. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  3. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  4. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers: I am using a Mac OS 14.1.2. I would like to activate Microsoft 365 from my family subscription which I have installed. How do I do this? thanks all...
  6. I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to activate Microsoft on new Mac from family subscribers: I am using a Mac OS 14.1.2. I would like to activate Microsoft 365 from my family subscription which I have installed. How do I do this? thanks all...
  7. Need to activate a purchased MS Office on my new MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to activate a purchased MS Office on my new MAC: Need to get my 2019 MS Office purchase working on my new MAC. Have to KEY code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-a-purchased-ms-office-on-my-new/ac7ef4d7-d10d-4945-bb68-007bfc763e62
  8. New To Windows, From Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New To Windows, From Mac: I got my first PC ever today! The Lenovo Yoga C940, and am in love. That being said, I need to know how to back up my PC settings? So when I decide to get a new PC, I can just log in, and have it ready for me with all my settings? Is this a thing with PC? submitted by...
  9. Microsoft Family: activity contradiction

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Family: activity contradiction: I recently checked a weekly activity for my son and was surprised to see that his browsing report shows different sites visited every day of the past week. But the screen time report shows that he was using his computer on Monday and Wednesday and doesn’t show time on the...
  10. windows 10 activation on new mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation on new mac: I u/g from win 7 to win10 whilst the free offer was active. I am trying to activate the newly installed win 10 on my new mac. I can not find the info I need or how to activate, the old windows 10 is activated and has product id. I cannot find a number to contact anyone from...