Windows 10: i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC'

Discus and support i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; in windows 7 and i think 8 there was an option to change your locale to Chinese simplified PRC i dont see this option in windows 10... has it been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrOblivion, Aug 10, 2015.

1. i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC'

in windows 7 and i think 8 there was an option to change your locale to Chinese simplified PRC i dont see this option in windows 10... has it been renamed?

:)

MrOblivion, Aug 10, 2015

2. Big problem with managing optional features! Can't remove any optional features!

Chinese(PRC) is a sub-option inside the Chinese (Simplified), click the "Chinese (Simplified)" first, and then you will see "Chinese(PRC)".

I hope these will help.

Jeff ZechenYang, Aug 10, 2015
  3. gbT1 Win User
    WIN10讲述人

怎么添 讲述人Microsoft Hongyu Mobile - Chinese(Simplified,PRC)?

Thema:

i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC'

1. i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC' - Similar Threads - need change locale

2. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1803: Hi Sir, our company are using WSUS server to deploy updates and software. when i'm trying to add "Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font" for windows 10 1803 always failed, even disable WSUS server let windows to download from Microsoft. please provide me the...
  3. Is it legal to install "Simplified Chinese ClearType fonts for Windows XP" on other windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to install "Simplified Chinese ClearType fonts for Windows XP" on other windows...: Dear all, Microsoft provided the download for Microsoft Yahei font with the following download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14577 The download load was published on 5/20/2008, and its...
  4. Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?: Why can't I load the Chinese simplified keyboard on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-load-the-chinese-simplified-china/d4389835-4d9d-4f17-9768-f77163dad921
  5. Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting

Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting: I had my windows 10 updated to Version 10.0.17763.475. Afte that, it continues trying to install Chinese (PRC) handwriting and I cannot stop it from doing so. I even changed my language settings to avoid the handwriting feature. I don't need this handwriting feature and How...
  6. How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10

How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10: Dear Support, How to add Chinese Simplified QuanPin in Windows 10? In windows 7, I am able to do it but not in Windows 10. Why? Appreciate anyone can show guide steps how can I do it if it is possible Thanks, Victor ***Moved From: Windows 10/Windows Ink & touch***...
  7. Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.

Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.: I installed Microsoft Pinyin and it shows that Chinese character library is for Mainland China (where the simplified Chinese characters are used). However every time I entered pinyin, the corresponding characters popped up are traditional Chinese characters. below is what...
  8. Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551): Hello, I am trying to download Chinese (Simplified) Supplemental font for Windows 10 1709(OS build 16299.551). I can not found it any where on internet. please let me know where can I download the package. Thanks....
  9. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  10. Chinese Characters I need English Please

Chinese Characters I need English Please: on my task bar when I want to safely remove external hard drive, usb key, etc the icon is showing in Chinese how do I get it back to English see picture below - when I left click on the up arrow it gives me a box with the 6 icons and the last one bottom right hand side is...