Windows 10: I need to fix an app at my PC

Discus and support I need to fix an app at my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day. I Have an issue which might be the same as this. How to reinstall Store. I don't have AppXmanifest.xml. I need this file to fix an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waveathon, Jun 29, 2016.

1. waveathon Win User

I need to fix an app at my PC

Good Day. I Have an issue which might be the same as this.

How to reinstall Store.

I don't have AppXmanifest.xml. I need this file to fix an app at my PC.

Store is working fine I think because I was able to go to the microsoft store.

Tried every method here but is not working for me...

I have windows 10 Pro 1511 OS build 10586.420

:)

waveathon, Jun 29, 2016

2. I need to Remove an App from my Marketplace Acct

I don't know why you are posting to such an old thread! The Windows Mobile Marketplace was closed down more than a year ago. Any users who purchased applications through that marketplace no longer has any history whatsoever of their past purchases since
    that marketplace no longer exists.

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 29, 2016
  3. MikeA79 Win User
    I need to Remove an App from my Marketplace Acct

It is sad that a simple UI issue that has furstrated so many Marketplace users for over a year is not fix. Then Microsoft wonders why Marketplace is not as popular as the "other" app stores.

MikeA79, Jun 29, 2016
Thema:

I need to fix an app at my PC

1. I need to fix an app at my PC - Similar Threads - need fix app

2. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  3. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  4. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  5. i need help fixing my pc

i need help fixing my pc: hi i was messing around in my asrock bios and clicked load efi file without knowing what it will do or load just messing with it and now im stuck with my pc on but no sign of life on my monitor i already tried unplugging and restarting the pc but theres still no sign it has...
  6. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. needs help fixing my new pc

needs help fixing my new pc: hey i’ve been having a hard time fixing my pc, my ssd was corrupted so i ended up getting a new ssd but when i tried downloading windows 10 on it my pc wasn’t able to detect the drive but my bios can....
  8. i need help fixing my pc

i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  9. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help fixing my pc: I was using system restore to restore my pc to when i had the files i needed. After system restore was complete a blue screen comes up on my pc on start up that says “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and we’ll restart...
  10. i need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming